15

M/n pov.

I sat up in bed looking around the room. I didn't hear anything as I got up and slowly made my way to Taehyung's door. I open it up and look down the hallway. I wait for a bit trying to see who would walk by or if I could hear anyone. I look away from the hall to the room again. 'Should I go or not' I said to myself. I look back down the hallway and move forward. I start to walk down the hallway and down to the living room. I stop half way in the hallway and look into Yoongi's room. Nothing he wasn't even here. I turn back into the hallway and finish making my way to the living room.

The living room was dark and quiet. 'Weird' I thought. I made my way to the kitchen but there wasn't anyone in it. Where are they? I walk toward the window of the living room and look out it. I saw multiple people walk down the street. A group of girls holding signs with bts name one them. But I didn't see them.....

"Their not outside." I said to myself.

I walk slowly to the towards the door. Should I go? Will they find me if I go? I should go..... I step a bit closer till I heard something.

"Are you really going to go." I heard a voice say.

I look around but I didn't see anyone.

"ARE YOU LEAVING ME." I heard someone tell at me.

"I don't know." I said.

I shook my head and open the door. I slowly open the door and look outside. I took a deep breath and step out of the dorm. I quick made my way down the many stairs. Till I made it down to the main hall. Was I really going to escape from here?

"Do you think he is fine." I heard someone say.

I look over around the corner to see Taehyung and Jungkook stand there.

"I'm sure he more likey running away at this point." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"I bet you're right." Taehyung agree with him.

I step back thinking at the many things that could happen at this point. If I leave then they would find me again. What if they find me again. I slowly start to walk back up the stairs. I have to go back. What would happen if I got too far. I stop and thought for a bit and start to run back up the stairs. I can't leave them I just can't. I rush back to the door and open the door. I sat down on the floor in front of the door and took a deep breath. I'm glad I didn't close the door all the way.

"Do you really think he is gone." I heard a on the outer side of the door.

I quickly got up and ran down the hallway back to Taehyung's room. I laid down on the bed and just laid there. I could have been gone but instead here I am laiding in bed thinking about how I can't leave them.

"M/n?" Taehyung yell as he open the door.

He look over at the bed and smile when he saw me.

"Is he there?" Jungkook ask.

"Yeah....." Taehyung said.

Jungkook came into view and look over at me on the bed. He came closer to me and sat down.

"We know you left." He whisper to me in my ear.

I start to shake a bit as I move closer to the wall.

"But I guess punishment won't be as bad cause you came back." He whisper again.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
A/n: I'm back with new ideas for this book!!! Thank you all for reading and waiting for updates.... I will make sure to post more often now.....

Thank you for reading!!