16

M/n pov.

I move farther under the blanket trying to get away from the two. They both didn't grab me right away so I look out of the blanket.

"We aren't punishing you." Jungkook said.

"Yoongi is." Taehyung said with a smirk.

I back up a bit in the bed. I shook my head which made them smirk a bit more. They both left the room and lock the door. I got out of the bed and try to open the door. I need to get out of here. I can't let this happen again. I look out the window and went back to trying to open the door.

I went back to the window and open the window. I look down to see that I was pretty high up. Maybe....no I can't do this. I saw a car pull up outside the dorm. There he is. I quickly look around the room to find a place to hide. I couldn't find one.

"No no no no no." I said to myself.

I turn around to look again but it was too later. I heard the door unlock and then open. I look over at the door to see Yoongi walking into the room. I frown a bit and sat on the floor. He look over at me and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Over." He said.

I move a bit closer but was still far apart. He growl at me and grab my hair bring me closer to him.

"Why did you do it?" He ask.

I didn't say anything and just sat there. He didn't say anything else. He grab my arm and threw me on the bed. He grab my hips and pun me down to the bed. I could feel the tears for sure now. There is not wai escaping this place. He bite down on my neck making me cry out in pain.

"Now remember this when you try to leave again." He whisper in my ear.

°•°Next Morning°•°

I woke up and just laid there. This world is what I live in now. I didn't even try to move cause of the pain I might feel if I did. I look up at ceiling think of the many thing again that I did wrong in my life to get to where I was here today.

All I want was a place to call home and some good friends. But I guess that will never happen. This is the only thing I deserve now. I felt him pull me to him. I look up to see that he was still half asleep. If this is all that I can do and this is all I was given. I might as well get use to it.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
A/n: I'm sorry to say I done write fully force smut. I will write till it gets up to the point but that is all. Thank you for reading!!