ฯ(-_-)ฯ

Y/n pov

The days seem to move by slowly as I laid down in the bed. I frown thinking about the letters I found. How could I not know that my "friends" would do this to me. I shook my head and closed my eye. Namjoon hasn't done anything after he found out I was in his room and Yoongi is gone most of the time leaving me in the room by myself.

I heard the door open but kept my eyes closed. " Hey Y/n," I heard a voice say. I look over at the door to see a shadow figure. " Who are you," I asked sitting up on the bed. He came closer to me till he was at the end of the bed and said," Oh sorry I'm Hoseok." Oh yeah I forgot that Hoseok was gone for awhile after I got here. " Oh hi," I said not knowing what to say to him. " Y/n I know what happen might see hard to realize at first but we aren't the bad guys here," he said while sitting down next to me.

I nodded knowing that after the second day of finding out that Lee and Ash wanted to kill me. " But hey lets go out for couple days to help make you feel better," he said to me grabbing my hand. He pulled me into his room and pick up to suitcases. I followed him out of the room to get dress in Yoongi's room. ( outfit )

After I was done getting dress I walk to the living room to find Hoseok

After I was done getting dress I walk to the living room to find Hoseok. He was sitting on the couch on his phone. He looked up at me with a smile on his face and said," are you ready to leave for couple of days." I nodded my head I need this. I need to get out of this dorm for while.

He grab my bag and I followed him to a car that sat in front of the dorm. He got in after putting the bag in the back seat. I took a deep breath looking at the car and back to the dorm. I got in the car knowing that maybe a good thing.

.Couple hours later.

We made it to the airport when Hoseok phone went off. He pick it up and walk to the corner of the room. I sat there and look around at the many of people who stood waiting for whatever plane they need to get on. I frown at how cold it got and pull my flannel up a bit to keep me warm.

Hoseok came back but didn't say anything. We wait there for a bit till he grab my hand and pull me back a line. I guess the plane is here. I follow behind him making sure that I didn't get lost.

After we got onto the plane, I was sitting next to the window with Hoseok on the other side of me. This feels pretty familiar I said to myself hoping that nothing happen like it did before. I watch as the clouds after we took off. The sky was slowly turning dark as the fight continue.

When the plane land it look to be summer where we were. It look nice to be somewhere sunny then rainy like back in Seoul. I waited for the line of people to go before I got up with Hoseok to get off. I try my best after getting off to stay close to him in the crowd airport.

He turn to me and lower his face mask and said," we are here but there are some rules. You have to be careful with who you talk to and what you do okay." I nodded my head not knowing why but I listen. Try not to get lost was all that was running through my head at this point. I follow him outside then to a car. This is going to be a long week I said before getting inside the car.

-----------------
A/N: sorry short chapter but here it is