13- Hwayoung

Mingzhou opens her locker. Bunch of love letters fall from there. She sighs. Not again.

She always keep the letters that she receives but it was getting out of hand. She already has more than ten boxes of it. She plans to keep and read all of it, but there are still 3 boxes that she doesn't read yet.

Mingzhou goes to her class.

"Wow, you arrive earlier than me," she greets Hyuwi, ohh you mean she is being sarcastic.

Hyuwi rolls her eyes. "I dont always come late."

"Hye, beauty," Minsu, the crazy pervert of their class greets Mingzhou. She just smile.

"Get out of my sight, ugly." Yejoo appears which makes Minsu walks away. Mingzhou is probably the kindest out of the trio. Yejoo and Hyuwi have the satans' mouths.

"Oh~ you look prettier than always," Sunghyun smiles widely. Yejoo nudges the boy's stomach.

"Are you jealous?" Sunghyun smirks.

"My ass."

Few minutes later, their literature teacher comes in.

"Ok guys, open the textbook page 45. We'll learn about this poem about unrequited love."

"What the hell? Everything goes by love nowadays."

"Kim Yejoo...." The teacher shakes her head.

"It's Lee Yejoo, I changed my name legally 3 years ago." Said Yejoo while lowering her voice not wanting the teacher to hear.

"Mingzhou, read the first paragraph."

Mingzhou nods and takes a deep breath.

"If you are here

Wouldn't my smile gets wider

I miss your presence

I miss your scent

And your empty spot

How desperate I am to tell you

That. . I fell in love wit--

"Mingzhou, why are you crying?"

Mingzhou touches her wet cheeks. She immediately wipes it.

"Yah, are you ok?" Yejoo asks with concern look. Mingzhou nods,

"Yeah, I think so."

(2 years ago)

He cried. He is not their first victim. He expected it will happens to him too, one day. But, he never thought that one day will be today.

"Why are you crying?" Hyuwi gave him a smirk before she hit Hocheol with his pencil case.

"What should we do with him?" Mingzhou asked her fellow satans. Hyuwi looked at Yejoo. "Just do what we always do. Give him a lesson so he will shuts his mouth and mind his own business instead of ours." They nodded at Yejoo's words.

Apparently, Hocheol told a teacher that they stole exam papers. No one ever do that, he was the first one which made him a special case.

Hocheol glared at Mingzhou. Mingzhou scoffed, "Why are you looking at me like that? Wanna die?" She kicked Hocheol's face really hard that he ended up lying on the floor.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" A boy came in with hands both in his pocket. He looks at them with disgust look before went to Hocheol.

"Chae Hocheol, get up." He poked Hocheol's waist. But, Hocheol didn't give any respond. "Yah!" He became panicked as he saw blood coming from Hocheol's forehead.