16- Doha

I am Kim Eunsun.
A plain 18 years old girl.
A senior in Mesa High School.
Takes Music Course and Vocal and Instruments as my sub-course.
I am the oldest girl there.
What's more?
Oh, my family...
My family runs a huge company.
My older brother is currently running an entertainment agency.
But, since it's still new, he doesn't have many trainees yet.
And there goes my hidden mission,
I have to make the members of our course to be trainees there!

"Eunsun, what are you doing?" Mijin suddenly comes with bread and corn in her hands. I immediately hide the book. She puts the foods on her desk and try to steal the notebook from me.

"No! No! I'm not giving it to you!" I stick out my tongue as I hug it tightly.

"You are mean.." she pouts.

"By the way, is that for me?" I look at the extra breads and corns.

"This is for Youngdoo op--"

"What did you say?" I ask as she suddenly stop.

"This is for Youngdoo. Buy it by yourself!" Her turn to stick out tongue. I roll my eyes.

"This is for me? Waahhh~" suddenly Youngdoo and the other four appear. Doha glances at me and smiles.

"Yes, this is for you~" Mijin gives the foods to Youngdoo and Youngdoo ruffles Mijin's hair. I look at them while smiling. So cute..

"You are not buying anything?" Louoon asks me. I shake my head.

"Here," Doha hands me a box of strawberry milk and a cream bread. I slowly take it and thank him.

"Welcome." He smiles again. This is why people said boys shouldn't smile, why is my heart goes pit a pat?

I fix the beanie on my head and the fake glasses that I always wear. I wear these two everytime I go out. My favourite items.

I always spend my free time by visiting my brother's company, W Rainbow E Entertainment. I am close to all trainees there, since there are only 8 boys and 5 girls. Almost all of them are younger than me.

"Guys, I'm here," I open the door and realize that I just interrupt their practice.

"Noona!"

"Unnie!"

"Eunsun-ah!"

The choreo teacher sighs and greets me. Everytime, I am there, the lessons have to be stopped. Because, I just go there to play, and probably because I am the CEO's sister.

"Yeah, thank you for coming, unnie. We danced non-stop since morning!" Jaein hugs me.

"Why are you making her suffocate?" Park Woojin pulls Jaein away from me. Jaein just glares at Woojin.

They are schoolmates, seatmates, partners, comrades and I guess... soulmates?

"Oh, new trainee?" I just noticed someone wearing a cap and really smol sitting at behind. He looks at me.

"Don't care about Daewon. He is having a PMS," Yejin giggles. Daewon shows his fist to Yejin.

Suddenly, there are knocks at the door.

"Hi guys," Suho oppa comes in and the trainees get up to bow.

"Why is it, oppa?" I ask him.

"I have to get some files at S Arts University but suddenly a meeting comes up so can you please do it for me? There is also a small showcase being holds there, you can watch it after gettng those files." Suho oppa explains.