15- Hocheol pt.2

"Look, slut is here!" Someone shouted. Hyuwi clenched his backpack's side tight.

She walked quickly without looking at her surroundings. Suddenly, eggs were thrown on her body but she continued walk while closing her eyes.

Someone pulled her hand and few girls ripped her uniforms. "Stop!" She yelled but no one cares. Some of them recorded the scene with their phones.

They gathered around her but she can see a boy who stood near them, witnessing the scene. Her tears burst.

"Please stop....."

Hyuwi wakes up. She can't feel her heartbeat increases. Then, she touches her cheeks.

Wet...

"Hyuwi, wake up. You have to go to the school," her mom yells from outside. Hyuwi replies with a 'yes'.

"Hyuwi," Hyunuk leans on his car's door.

"What?" She simply replies.

"Your driver is still sick, want me to--"

"No." Hyuwi puts her shoes on,

"Since when you even care about me?"

Hyunuk stuns at Hyuwi's cold words.

"Your fringe is so long," said the discipline teacher. Hocheol stares at his shoes.

"I apologize..."

"Cut it shorter tomorrow," she leaves after Hocheol bows. Sigh escapes from Hocheol's mouth.

"Why did she asked you to cut your bangs? You look cute with that," Hyuwi appears as she smiles widely to Hocheol.

Hocheol smirks, "Cute?"

"THIS IS CUTE TO YOU?!" He opens his fringe a little and there is a stitch on his forehead, above his left eyebrow. Hyuwi shocks.

"What.. what happened?"

"You did it." Hocheol glares at Hyuwi before leaving her alone there. Hyuwi remembers it now. She threw a ruler to Hocheol and it left a scar on his forehead.

"I'm sorry..." she mutters.

(A week after)

Hyuwi walks along the hallway while singing her favourite song in a low voice. Her class is at the end of the building. She stops singing when she realizes the weird atmosphere and how it is quiet, unlike the usual. She looks at the students and they are all eyeing her.

She gets all sweaty as she meets their eyes. She really knows that stare.

She walks quickly but stops in front of the information board. There are pictures of her with Hyunuk in Hyunuk's car. Also in front of their house.

Then, she notices a paper with red paint that write,

"These two are dating."

"They date since a long time ago."

"THEY LIVE TOGETHER."

Hyuwi turns to the back to go to her class immediately but gets stop by a girl, who Hyuwi knows is a really biggest fan to her brother.

"You date our oppa?" Herin scoffs.

"No," Hyuwi wants to leave but again, Herin stops her.

"You are just a girl who got low grades and messing around, having fun with your two rats. I don't know how Hyunuk oppa, the school prince ended up with you."