18- Sunghyun pt.2

Yejoo wakes up as the alarm clock rings. She yawns and stands up. But, something catches her eyes. There is red stain on the bed where she slept at. Then, she checks her pants. There is also red stain at the back. Sunghyun is still asleep.

(30 minutes later)

"Yejoo, wake up." Sunghyun sits as he touches Yejoo's arm.

"I don't want to.." Yejoo responds.

"But, we have to go to the school," Sunghyun raises his eyebrow, feels weird at Yejoo's action.

"I.. I don't feel well..."

Sunghyun reaches out his hand to touch Yejoo's forehead but she rejects his hand.

"I'm not sick."

Yejoo opens her eyes slowly. Then, she looks at the clock.

It's already 10 am.

She sits on the bed and see her clothes and sanitary pad beside her. She reads a note that Sunghyun left there.

'I am out for a while. Wake up and eat. I already make a breakfast for you.'

Yejoo can feels her face heated up.

"Eishh seriously..."

(In Music Course Room)

The members are resting after a long practice.

Doha and Eunsun are writing lyrics together.

Seonghwan and Seolmin are sharing banana milk.

Jaemin and Seonyeon are just speaking casually at the back.

Hocheol and Hyuwi are playing with each other hair.

Haejoon and Arim are lying down together and probably cuddling.

Youngdoo and Mijin are flirting.

Yejoo closes her eyes as she feels irrirated with the current scenes.

"Just stop, all of you."

Mingzhou who are chatting with Yonghyun and Yongkwon laughs.

"Date someone then," Hocheol does high-five with Hyuwi as they giggle. Yejoo rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, go date Sunghyun," Seolmin teases her sister. Yejoo's eyes widen.

"No."

They laugh.

"Why not?" Sunghyun just comes out from Rap & Composing room with Inho and Junhee.

"Don't speak nonsense." Yejoo acts cool. Sunghyun laughs.

"You two really suit each other. It just looks complete." Isaac compliments.

"I've been saying that for years, hyung. But, she didn't believe it."

"We have to clean our class today, Sunghyun, let's go," Yejoo stands up to get her stuff. Sunghyun looks at his watch.

"I have to meet our homeroom teacher, you go first."

Yejoo nods and goes to their classroom.

Yejoo looks at the clock on the wall as she hisses. She already settles her work. But, Sunghyun still not appear. It has been an hour.

Yejoo goes to her desk and buries her face on it. After a while, she fell asleep.

Sunghyun runs to the classroom as he looks at his watch. He is late for an hour and 30 minutes. He pretty sure Yejoo is upset.