Chapter 21: You Cared A Bit

Ty

I ran down the stone halls, trying my best to remember the way I'd came.

Basically, the fourth fleet had easily taken out the two skeleton guards that were supposed to be guarding the doors, but once we got inside...

...Yeah, we needed some help. Glad that the I found the First Fleet first (Ha. First Fleet first. Wait-this isn't the time for jokes).

Finally, I arrived once again at the intimidating iron doors.

"Let's go!" I called, pushing the doors open. I didn't look too menacing; since we were invisible the Forth Fleet wasn't allowed to wear any armor, but on the plus side we were given Diamond swords and bows. My potion of invisibility had obviously ran out, otherwise why would I have been spotted by Adam?

Inside the Throne Room was Herobrine, lounging on the unnecessarily tall obsidian throne.

"Herobrine!" Lyra growled, trying to act tough. "Where's your friend?" Applejack asked suspiciously. "Ha! He doesn't have any," Jerome snickered.

"Oh, very funny indeed, you Bacca," Herobrine said sarcastically, rolling his eyes (Well, he didn't technically have real eyes, but by his tone and slightly raised eyebrows, I think if he had eyes, they would have been rolled).

"Did you know that Bakka means-oh, nevermind. But I'm assuming you're here to fight me? Or were you looking for my good ol' pal, Nightmare Notch?" Herobrine asked.

"We'll fight whoever it takes to restore Minecraftia and Equestria!" Twilight exclaimed defiantly.

"Ugh, I know I'm on your side, but this is just sounding tacky," Discord groaned to Twilight, who ignored the comment.

"Hey...where's the rest of the Fourth Fleet?" I asked. Herobrine smiled. "Ah, I got bored of them. They should be fighting Nightmare Notch, not me. He's the bad guy. He made Minequestria, not me," Herobrine said in a bored tone.

"Well you made him!" Ian pointed out.

"Got...bored?!" I exclaimed.

"Well...I just teleported them away. Don't worry, it's somewhere in these caves. I don't know where. I'm not all that evil, am I?" Herobrine asked innocently. "Now shoo, go try and fight Nightmare Notch or something."

Twilight's wings flared open angrily. "You created Nightmare Notch just to do your bidding, didn't you? He's your scapegoat. You blame all your doings on him!"

Herobrine laughed. "Ah, maybe. I'm always the antagonist here, aren't I? I thought I'd switch things up a bit. Give it a...twist? Yeah. A twist."

"Attack on three..." Twilight muttered softly so only we could hear. "One-" she stopped as Herobrine's head suddenly snapped to the side as if he had been hit with something. "Ow! What was that...?" He asked, looking around, but nothing was there. His head suddenly jerked forwards, as if he had been hit on the back of the head. "Okay, seriously, which one of you idiots is doing that?" He asked irritatedly, white eyes glaring in our direction. We all exchanged confused, innocent glances.

"It's us again," Bonk's voice replied from somewhere near Herobrine. (Did he just get bonked by Bonks?) "You didn't teleport us too far from here. And we have more invisibility potions. So, let's keep fighting."

And with that, multiple colored magic beams shot at Herobrine from random places across the room.

"Uh-THREE!" Twilight yelled, and we leapt into action as well.

"I'll show you punks!" Herobrine exclaimed, and surrounded himself in a white forcefield using skillful hand movements, blocking the magic beams. He then shot random white lasers at us and places he had seen the Fourth Fleet's magic. We all split up, trying our best to avoid the beams.

"Ha HA!" Adam laughed triumphantly as a beam hit him square in the chest and bounced off his...butter chestplate. Wow, okay.

Twilight shot a bright pink magic beam at Herobrine, and when it hit the forcefield the white sphere began to dissolve.

Everyone seemed to take this opportunity and shoot magic beams of their own at Herobrine (except for me, I'm just that guy who draws out my bow and shoots him down).

Herobrine gave an angry cry, and shot up into the air from where he had stood on his throne. He flew around as fast as some kind of giant housefly as to avoid the magic beams. His hands began to glow a bright white, and he shot light down through them at the ground. Once the beam hit the floor, it exploded, blowing us all back.

Discord snarled. "Ugh, this guy!" He snapped his fingers and a pink cloud appeared above Herobrine's head. Brown raindrops began to pour down on him as he looked up in confusion.

"YES! CHOCOLATE RAIN!" Pinkie exclaimed.

While Herobrine hesitated, someone invisible with a diamond sword (probably Luna) flew up behind him and slashed with the diamond sword.

"AGH!" Herobrine roared angrily, whipping around, but Luna had already put her sword away, now fully invisible.

Everyone saw their opportunity, and on some sort of awesome mental agreement, shot Herobrine with magic at the same time.

"NO!" He yelled angrily, being consumed by beams of all kinds of colors.

When the light faded, he stopped levitating and plunged to the ground.

"Urgh..." he groaned, struggling to his knees. Everyone was gathered around him. Even the Fourth Fleet became visible in a flash of whatever color their magic was, they obviously being the ones to undo the invisibility spell.

"It's over for you, Herobrine," Luna said sternly.

"We've beaten you, and we're going to take Nigmare Notch next," Brice added.

"And after that, Minecraftia and Equestria!" Octavia finished.

"Heh...Nightmare Notch's no match for you..." Herobrine chuckled. His voice was weak but still had the significant, smug tone.

"How do we take 'em prisoner, guys?" Lyra asked eagerly.

"Oh! I got it!" Ian exclaimed.

"Go for it, man," I invited, stepping to the side to let Ian get closer to Herobrine.

"Hold these," Ian instructed, handing me his glasses.

"Oh boy," Jerome said.

Ian-or 'Derp SSundee'- cleared his throat. "Put your hands in the air!" He demanded in his signature Derp voice.

Herobrine glared at him with hatred and confusion, and slowly raised his hands above his head.

"Now," Derp SSundee continued, "Wave them in the air. Like you just don't care!"

"Seriously?" Herobrine growled.

"Do what the Derp says!" Pinkie demanded.

Herobrine's eyes narrowed slowly, and he shook his hands unenthusiastically.

"YOU CARED A LITTLE BIT!" Derp SSundee exclaimed, and a yellow magical beam shot out of his palm, hitting Herobrine square in the forehead and knocking him unconscious.

Everyone was silent for a second.

Then we burst into laughter.

I handed Ian his glasses back between laughs, and we high-fived.

We had beaten Herobrine. But could we take Nightmare Notch?