37.) Forgive and Forget...

*Liam*

Is he okay?

Is he breathing?

"Mr. Payne?"

Is he dead?

"Mr. Payne?"

This is all my fault!

"Hello Mr. Payne?"

God please don't take him! I'll be a better person I promise just keep him alive!

"LIAM!" I snapped back into reality when Josh yelled at me.

"W-what?"

"The doctor..." He pointed to a man standing in front of me.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! How is Niall is he okay?" I spoke rather quickly.

"He lost quite a lot of blood but..." He trailed off.

"What!!??"

"Liam are you Niall's boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes but what does that have to do with this?"

"Does Niall have a past of selfharm?" He said quietly.

"Y-yes." I looked down.

"Well he some scars that have heeled nicely other though have heeled with infection spreading underneath the skin."

"So what does that mean?"

"He's don't doing to well because of that infection on top of what just happened but with us giving him a blood transfusion the only problem will be that infection."

"So he'll be okay?" I weakly smiled.

"That depends in how long he's had the infection in his system and how far it spread."

There goes my smile...

"C-can I see h-him?"

"Of course follow me."

"I'll just wait here then." Josh scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I stopped and looked at him sad face.

"I know we have issues Josh and as much as I hate you right now because Niall's hurting... It's not all your fault, Niall cut himself before and caused the infection but yet it's still not his fault either. It's mine. I should have been there for him. He was my best friend and then I became I bastard and practically screwed up his life. I even bullied him and he never deserved that! I know I've fucked up but I'm gonna spend everyday for the rest of my life trying to make it up! Starting with...," I paused thinking if I was really gonna do this, "...with forgiving you because if I don't I'll keep hitting myself over it."

"Liam I promise I'll never hurt you or Niall again. I've always wanted a sweet relationship with you but now all I want is a relationship like you share with Niall. You both are so clearly in love and I guess I just couldn't handle that. I'm so sorry and I'll spend every day of my life making that up." He smiled giving me a half hug before turning back and leaving.

"Are you ready now Mr. Payne?" The doctor asked standing at the double door.

I nodded and followed the doctor through many long lingering hallways. We finally stopped at a door labeled 54K.

"Well this is his room. Please be quiet incase he wakes up. We don't want him to get to startled because we want to keep his heart rate down." He patted my shoulder and walked away.

I slowly opened the white door and stepped in shutting it behind me as quietly as I could.

"L-Liam-m? Is that y-you?" A weak irish accent lifted through the hospital room.

"NIALL!" I shouted and ran toward him immediately latching on to him.

He chuckled and hugged me back with the somewhat strength he had.

"Li?" He lifted his head looking into my glassy eyes.

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you please whisper my head heads." He smiled like a goofball.

"Of course Ni." I chuckled stroking his hair, "I'm also surprised your already awake but I couldn't be happier that you are."

"Awe your so cute." He jokingly squeezed my cheeks.

"I love you Nialler." I gently placed a single sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you too." He smiled.

"Wait Liam?" He said again.

"Yeah baby?"

"What happened to Josh!"

"Don't worry I think were good from him."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise and now I can focus on treating you like the prince you are."

He playfully punched my arm and giggled, "Your silly."

"And your perfect!"

"Stoppppp being so cheeky." He blushed.

"But-" I was cut off by Niall coughing really bad. I patted his back until he stopped. I gave him some water and that's when everything set in.

"Am I dying Li?" He asked tears in his eyes.

"No Niall you just have an infection and god Babe please don't cry." I pleaded.

"It's all my fault I have the infection isn't it?" A tear rolled down his cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"It's okay sweetheart. You were going through a rough time and no one was there for you, especially me." I said sadly.

"You know I love you right Li?"

"Of course babe and I love you to!"

"Just don't ever doubt it or blame yourself for anything got it?" He said sternly squeezing my hand in his.

"I'll try. I promise." I whispered.

£

¥

~Only a few chapters left! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS NOW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO COMMENT THEM! LIKE HOW WOULD MAYBE WANT IT TO END OR WHAT HAPPENS WITH A CERTAIN CHARACTER OR CHARACTERS!?!? JUST COMMENT I DO CHECK AND READ EVERYTHING YOU SUGGEST OR WANT!!! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE BABES!!!!

Thanks Lovelys!~