22.) To Infinity and... Josh?

*Niall*

I slowly opened my sleepy eyes and saw Liam staring down at me resting on his chest. I couldn't help but smile.

"Good Morning beautiful." I whispered pecking his cheek.

"Morning Nialler." I could tell he was giving me a fake smile but I questioned myself if I really wanted to start a argument right now.

"I-is something bother you Li?"

"No, well yes, I mean no." He sighed.

"Baby you can tell me anything."

"Niall it's just uh ummm..."

"What is it? Seriously Liam your scaring me..."

He leaned forward sitting both me and him up. He moved himself so he was sitting legs crossed in front of me.

"Niall you know you deserve so much better then me right?"

"What? What are you talking about, that's not true."

"Yes it is! Your amazing and well perfect. You deserve someone who..."

"Who?"

"W-who hasn't already hurt you, ruined your life, broke you, and made you cry." He lowered his head.

"That's what all of this is about... The past? Babe the past is the past and you can't change that, I don't care about the past anymore because I'm here with you now."

He went to speak but I cut him off, "and besides you didn't ruin my life, if anything you being right here with me has made my life better. Liam you weren't the reason I had well problems okay? I've always had problems with dealing with people, even when we were friends years ago I was just able to hide it better. For the past 2 or 3 years my actual goal in life was to kill myself but with you with me it makes me wanna live and be happy because with you Liam I'm so happy."

"But I m-made you hurt y-yourself." He stuttered out and thats when I realized he had tears threatening to spill.

"Liam stop blaming it all on you, if anything it was way more Greg and Zayns fault but yet I don't fully blame them, it's my fault, I hurt myself thinking it would take the pain away and it does but only for a few minutes then the pain just comes right back. I'm stupid I know but it helped more when I first started..." I lifted my wrist up looking at my scars.

Liam reached over, grabbing my arm an pulling me on his lap. He took my wrist and gently ran his fingertips over my scars then he leaned slightly down kissing each cut or more like bunches of cuts.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't...be...and...your...not...stupid." He said in between kisses.

I sighed and he finally stopped kissing my wrist when he looked into my eyes.

"I just want you happy."

"Li with you I am Happy." I pushed our foreheads softly together.

"I've never been more happy then I am with you Nialler." He pecked my lips.

"Please don't leave me Liam. I-I love y-you." I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"Babe I love you too and I always will." He smiled.

"Promise?"

"I promise... To an infinity and beyond!"

I giggled, yes I stupidly giggled and pulled him closer to me, kissing him passionately.

When we pulled away smiling like idiots my phone buzzed. I got a text message.

I reached over assuming my mom texted but instead what I saw scared me even more...

'Big Mistake >:| - Josh'

¥

~Sorry my chapter have been short lately -_- PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS THOUGH!!!! Thanks<3

*Comment : #Niamforever because there luckily still together ... For now hmmmmm!

*Comment : #Joshisntdone if your curious what Josh is up to muwahaha!

Byeeeee!~