When They Take Care of Baby

James: You were out of town visiting relatives for a couple of days, and James was taking care of your 8 week old son, Orion. After a bit, James heard crying on the baby monitor, and said, "Alright buddy, daddy's coming." After this, he walked up the stairs with hope that it wasn't a dirty diaper. After this, he walked into the baby's nursery, over to the crib, and picked up the tiny baby boy, and bounced him up and down a bit, and said, "What's wrong bud?" After this, James felt that the diaper was wet, and said, "Oh man. I think I know what it is." After this, he went over to the changing table, and sighed lightly, saying, "I hope it's not a huge mess like the last time mommy went away." After this, James got to work with changing Orion's diaper, sighing in relief as he saw that it wasn't a number 2, and said, "Thank god it's not a number two!" After this, he wiped Orion, and put another diaper on him after the baby powder. After this, he threw the wet diaper away, putting Orion's dirty onesie into the hamper, and carried Orion down the stairs, into the living room. When he did, he set the baby boy into his baby bouncer, and went into the kitchen to get a bottle of milk for Orion. When he did, he heated the bottle, and went into the living room. After picking Orion up out of his baby bouncer, he moved the bottle to the tiny baby's mouth. After this, Orion gladly took the bottle into his mouth, and drank hungrily. As he did, James smiled, and sat down on the couch, holding the warm bottle as the baby ate. As he was, James softly sang to him, "Close your eyes, Have no fear, The monsters gone, He's on the run and your daddy's here, Beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful, Beautiful Boy, Before you go to sleep, Say a little prayer, Every day in every way, It's getting better and better, Beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful, Beautiful Boy, Out on the ocean sailing away, I can hardly wait, To see you to come of age, But I guess we'll both, Just have to be patient, Yes it's a long way to go, But in the meantime, Before you cross the street, Take my hand, Life is just what happens to you, While your busy making other plans, Beautiful, Beautiful, beautiful, Beautiful Boy, Darling, Darling, Darling Boy. Goodnight Orion, I'll see you in the morning, bright and early." After this, Orion finished his bottle, his eyes droopy, and James set the bottle down on the coffee table, and leaned back, propping his feet up on the arm of the couch, and slept with Orion on his chest. You came back home to a very quiet house. When you did, you opened the door, and saw the cutest sight you've ever seen. You saw your husband sleeping on the couch with your baby son on top of his chest. When you did, you snapped a photo, and kissed their foreheads before going upstairs to unpack.

Kirk: You were gone for a few hours working overtime, and Kirk was taking care of your 6 month-old baby daughter, Amara

Kirk: You were gone for a few hours working overtime, and Kirk was taking care of your 6 month-old baby daughter, Amara. After a bit, Kirk heard the baby girl crying in her nursery. When he did, he got up from his chair, walked down the hallway, into the nursery, and picked up the tiny baby girl from her crib. When he did, he lightly bounced her in his arms, and said, "Hey, it's ok Amara, daddy's here. What's wrong baby girl?" After this, he saw that her nose was runny, and her face was bright red. When he did, he walked into the bathroom holding the tiny baby girl, and searched around for the thermometer. When he found it, he took off the plastic sleeve, placed the thermometer under Amara's arm, and left it there for a few seconds. After this, it beeped, and he pulled the thermometer back to look at it, and saw that Amara had a mild fever. After this, he said, "My little Hell-raiser has a cold! Don't worry sweet pea, I'll call your mama, she'll know what to do." After this, Kirk went into the kitchen, picked up the phone, and called you. When he did, you picked up, and said, "Hello?" Kirk bounced Amara lightly in his arms, and said, "(Y/N), Amara has a cold. Do we have anything she can take?" You gasped lightly, and said, "Oh, my poor little baby! Yeah, there should be some acetaminophen in the medicine cabinet. Read the dosing chart very carefully Kirk, don't give her too much! Ok, well I've got to go, tell Amara that mommy loves her, and to get better soon. Kisses! Bye babe." After this, Kirk hung up, measured the dose reading the dosing chart, and said, "Alright Amara. Time for medicine." After this, he gave Amara the medicine, put the bottle of medicine away, and went into the living room. When he did, he softly sang, "Once, there was a way to get back homeward. Once, there was a way to get back home, Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry And I will sing a lullaby. Golden slumbers fill your eyes Smiles awake you when you rise Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry And I will sing a lullaby. Once, there was a way to get back homeward, once, there was a way to get back home Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry And I will sing a lullaby." After this, Amara yawned softly, closed her eyes, and nuzzled closer to Kirk's chest. When she did, Kirk laid down down on the couch, and slept. When you got home that evening, you saw Kirk laying on the couch with Amara on his chest, and you kissed their foreheads, and went into your bedroom to change and go to bed.