When He Proposes to You

James: You two were out at the drive in watching (your favorite film) and cuddling with James, when he turned toward you, pulling a small box out of his pocket, and said, "Babe, we've been together for a while now, and I was wondering if you'd make me the happiest man in the world by becoming Mrs. Hetfield?" After this, he opened the small box, revealing a beautiful silver ring with three small diamonds set into the top. After this, you looked up at him, shock and happiness in your (E/C) eyes, smiled, and said, "Yes, yes of course I'll marry you James!" After this, he put the beautiful ring on your left ring finger, and kissed you passionately.
Your engagement ring:

Kirk: You were backstage at a concert, when Kirk said into the microphone, "Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N) (L/N)! Come on out babe!" After this, you walked out on stage, and the croud erupted into cheers and ...

Kirk: You were backstage at a concert, when Kirk said into the microphone, "Hey guys, I'd like to introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend, (Y/N) (L/N)! Come on out babe!" After this, you walked out on stage, and the croud erupted into cheers and applause. When they did, Kirk smiled, getting down on one knee, and said into the microphone, "Babe, we've been dating since high school, and it's been the best damn 6 years of my whole life. Now, I have an important question to ask. (Y/N) (L/N), Will you make me the happiest man in the world by marrying me and becoming Mrs. Hammett?" After this, he pulled a small box out of his pocket, and opened it, revealing a beautiful silver ring with six small diamonds set into the top. After this,  you smiled, covering your mouth with your hands, tears rolling down your blushing cheeks, and said, "Oh my god, yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you Kirk!" After this, he stood up, kissing your cheek, and put the beautiful ring on your left ring finger. After this, you two kissed passionately, and the crowd exploded with applause and cheering.
Your engagement ring:

Lars: You were doing the laundry, and you put some of Lars' pants in the basket

Lars: You were doing the laundry, and you put some of Lars' pants in the basket. When you did, you found a small blue velvet box in his pocket. When you did, you opened it, and gasped as you saw a beautiful golden band with three small diamonds set into the top. When you did, a note fell out of the box, and you picked it up, and it read, "(Y/N), I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I love you very much, and I couldn't find any other way to ask you this, but, will you marry me?" You smiled, chuckling softly as tears rolled down your cheeks, and you slid the beautiful ring on your finger. When you did, you heard Lars coming up the stairs, and you ran over to him, and hugged him tightly. When you did, you peppered his face with soft kisses, and said, "Yes, yes of course I'll marry you Lars!" After this, he smiled, kissing you, and said, "I love you so much babe!"
Your ring: