Chapter 1

2016 KBS Song Festival -- BTOB'S Minhyuk

As the lights started to dim down above him on the stage, Minhyuk took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down.

I've been on stage a thousand times, I've seen her a thousand more, but for her to watch me perform this song... can I do this?

Before he could run away, the PD hissed, "Get ready!" and Minhyuk knew he had no choice but to give up his manly image in front of her for the fans. The stage floor started to rise and he posed for the flashing cameras he would see in an instant, trying not to cast glances at BamBam, Minhyuk (MONSTA X), and Youngjae, who were going to be performing "Bad Girl, Good Girl" by Miss A.

As the music started, his agitation was swept away, and so did thoughts of her as he turned his gaze onto the flashing lights of the cameras.

Of course, that wasn't just before a final thought, bright like the camera lights, flashed into his mind:

Please don't forget that I'm still manly enough for your liking, Byul!!

The performance seemed to last only seconds, and Minhyuk was already doing the endpose. In that moment, he found thoughts of Moonbyul returning to him quicker than he would have liked, as the exhilaration of being onstage was pushed aside as Moonbyul's teasing face jumped into his mind.

"Oppa, you were so funny... Gonna spam the video to you a million times... I never knew you had a girly side to you......."

Moonbyul's unique laughter lingered in his mind, so much that he almost forgot to leave the stage, and with reluctance he left the stage and entered the waiting room, where the first person he saw was Moonbyul.

As he always did when he was  in her presence.

Because? That was Minhyuk's secret.

----------

Hi guys it's me!!!
this is my first time writing a fanfic, and I don't actually know Minhyuk or BTOB that well (altho im interested in them) so I hope this isn't a pain to read