Chapter 6

Yongsun shouted, "Byul-ah, it's time to start our V Live!"

Byulie came out from the bathroom, holding two sets of washed cutlery. Yongsun thought Byulie looked really good in that oversized orange hoodie and white cap.

Byulie smiled saying, "We get to see the Moomoos again! I wonder what will be in store for us tonight?" Yongsun teased, "I thought you wanted to see me this trip!" A part of her meant it. With that thought in mind, she started the live.

Some way into the V Live, Byulie got up and danced to the chorus of "Honey Bee" (a collab between Solar, Luna and Hani💛). As Yongsun watched, she couldn't help noticing how skilfully Byulie danced, even if she was dancing half-heartedly. And she looked really cute too. Another one of the 101 reasons why she loved Byulie.

As the V Live came to a close and the Moomoos said goodbye unwillingly, Yongsun wondered if the Moomoos would accept her love for Byulie. Of course, they all joked around on social media about Moonsun and Wheesa, but how many of them really wanted them to be together?

Back in a cosy bedroom in Korea, Minhyuk was watching Moonsun's V Live.

Naturally, his attention was all on Moonbyul. He had never seen Moonbyul barefaced, and somehow he found her even more attractive than usual. At the same time, he worried about her health. Wasn't she too thin? If he was with Moonbyul, he'd make sure she was healthy and happy.

I can give you more happiness than anyone can, Byul. Will you ever realize that?

Moonbyul got up and danced to a song -- "Honey Bee". Minhyuk knew because she had shown him the video before, in their private chat.

"Oppa, listen to this, it's called 'Honey Bee'! Solar unnie is in it~"

Minhyuk had liked the song, partly because Moonbyul had introduced him to it. In our private chat.

They had many chats at night, away from the prying eyes of their members (somehow, that didn't stop them from shipping the lookalikes together). Contacting her about standing next to her during music shows was just an excuse for him to initiate a conversation between the two, and he was happy that she had continued to message him often. He wondered what her reaction would be if she knew he was watching Moonsun's V Live right now.

Minhyuk noticed how cutely Moonbyul danced, yet at the same time he saw her smooth dancing skills which made him fall for her even more. Solar's laughing brought his attention to her, just for a second. They were so close, so intimate: how can I stand a chance?

It was with a heavy heart that he turned off the phone, and went to sleep dreaming of things that could never be.