Chapter 3

Recap of what happened

He then laid his tongue flat on my pussy and shook his head vigorously I was about to reach my high when the door back yard door opened.

................................

And appeared Adym he looked at Jack and I and saw what we were doing.

Adym: Oh shit sorry I came back to get my phone off the counter where I left it

Jack hurried and covered my body

Adym: Bro you covering something I have already seen and fucked

Meia: Just get your phone and leave

With that he grabbed his phone and left. Jack then looked at me

Meia: Yeah I'm out of the mood now

Jack: Yeah you said it

Jack then let go of me and moved out of the way so I could get off the table. I hopped down and grabbed my wet bathing suit and so did Jack we walked up towards our bedroom I shall say and into the bathroom. We were already undressed so no need to undress. I turned the shower on and we got in.

20 mins later

We got out the shower and dressed in our night clothes. I got in the bed first and Jack came up behind me and cuddled me.

Meia: Goodnight babe, I love you

Jack: Goodnight too. I love you too

With that I closed my eyes and drifted off 10 mins later, Jack did the same I guess.

....................

I woke up the next morning moaning from whatever was happening between my legs. I looked under the covers to find Jack sucking harshly on my clit just to smiling at me and looking at me. Jack then stopped his actions.

Jack: Want me to stop. He said smirking and wiping his mouth.

Meia: No keep going. I said pushing his head back down. He started laughing and continued his previous actions.

He started fingering me while eating me out.

Meia: Oh fuck Jack, just like that keep going

5 mins later

Jack came up from between my legs wiping his mouth smirking at me. I then grabbed his face and kissed his slow and passionately. I didn't even notice he had no clothes on all I know is he thrusted into me with out warning.

He held his position to let me adjust, even though we had sex multiple times in our relationship I still needed to adjust he may have been and inch shorter than Adym, but his dick was thicker and was harder to get in since him and Adym are the only ones I have had sex with. I gave the 'okay' and he started thrusting slow. We play this game all the time, where I have to beg for him to fuck me hard.

Meia: Jaccckkk, fuck me harder

Jack: What that's not my name!!

Meia: Please Daddy

Yeah he has a Daddy kink too.

Jack: Wish granted baby

Jack then held onto my hips pushed them down into the mattress more and began thrusting into me harder and faster hitting places I loved him hitting.

I was in moaning pleasure and he was too. He then flipped us over unexpectandly.

Jack: Ride Daddy hard and fast