Chapter 12

Meias P.O.V.
Adym: Meia

Adym then caught me out of my daze that I was in.

Adym: Tell me now

Meia: Ad-ym I---

Adym: Meia forget that Jack is even here and tell me that you don't think us getting back together was stupid.

Meia: I'm confused, ok

Adym: How are you confused Meia, he cheated on you. Are you willing to get back together with a cheater?

Meia: I don't know

I looked over at Jack to see him smirking Adyms way

Jack: It was an accident, it will never happen again baby

Adym: Don't call her that

Jack: What are going to do if I do?

Adym: Oh you will see

Jack: Meia, baby girl

Adym then took 3 strides over to Jack and punched him square in the face, Jack went down holding his bleeding nose

Adym: Now get the fuck out, before I do worse

Jack then looked at Adym and lunged towards him, but Adym moved out the way and Jack ran into the wall hurting himself more.

Jack then got up and limped towards the door, before he closed the door to leave he stated.

Jack: Adym, oh your for sure going to pay for this, Ill be coming back baby so we can talk.

With that he left.

Adym then looked over at me.

Adym: Meia, you don't mean that do you

Meia: I don't know, maybe we should just have a break for me to think

Adym: Really? But you weren't even thinking like that before that bitch showed up

Meia: Ive been confused

Adym: Really? So when I was fucking you up and down this house you were confused?

I blushed and looked down at me feet

Meia: It was in the heat of the moment

Adym: So our sex meant nothing to you?

Meia: That's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is, I don't think us getting back together was stupid, it's just I have feelings for the both of you, we have history and Jack and I have history, he is apart of our sons life and I'm not going to take him out because Jack made a mistake, just like I introuduced Micah into you, and I'm not going to take him out of your life, because of the fuck ups you did to me in the past.

Adym then looked over at me and took some steps before he was in front of me giving me a hug.

Adym: I'm sorry baby, Ill give you some time.

Meia: Ok, bye

Adym: Bye
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 weeks later

Adyms P.O.V.
It was finally the day, the day where I got Meia back from the agonizing prank she did on me which was she gave me laxative and put itching powder on the toilet paper, then put skin color dye in the body wash, and wash out hair dye in the shampoo. I was so furious, but she made it up to me.

Ive been seeing those Viagra prank all over the internet and I wanted to do one on Meia.

I was now at her house and we were just about to chill out and watch movies, while Micah went back to his grandmothers house.
She got the food and I got the drinks.

Once she had the food, she went in the front room to pick out a movie, while I was making the drinks I put the Viagras inside.

I walked out into the front room to see her playing, pretty woman.
I gave her, her drink and she drank a little before setting it down.
Oh this is going to be good.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 hours later

Meia is on the couch straddling me

Meia: Adym you know I love you right?

Adym: Yes, babe

Meia: I know we said no sex until weve made things official, but...........
Adym: But what?

Meia: Im horny ass fuck baby

She then started moving her hips faster into mine, creating frittion between us.

Adym: Im not in the mood

Meia: Come on just the tip

Adym: If I put the tip in, this will escalate to something way more

Meia: Can we dry hump?

Adym: No

Meia: Yes

Adym: No

Meia: Yes

She then started removing my sweats, I tried to stop her, but she got and unknowingly strength from somewhere, and she hurried and pulled them down, lifted her shirt till it was bunched up, pulled her boobs out of her bra.

She removed my boxers and sat back down, she laid it flat and began grinding, she went between slow and fast, rocking back and forth rotating, she was really enjoying this, and I was too, maybe I should give her Viagra more.

Meia: Oh, fuck daddy yes you cock feels so good, even when its not in me.

My dick began to move between her pussy lips, her pussy was wetting my dick, and I tried to keep my composure, I was trying to punish her for doing all those things to me, but I was just hurting myself.

Meia then moved her panties to the side and that's when I really lost it.

Aye what'sup #lastfam, how yall doing?

Told yall I would have a chapter up by the end of the week, well even though its Sunday and Sunday marks a new week, sorry for the wait and I will have another chapter up as soon as I can.

Vote, please

Comment, please

And I want yall to stay fucking amazing.

BYEEEEEE