Chapter 13

Adyms P.O.V. 

I took ahold of her panties and ripped them off she moaned at the pain. I took ahold of my dick, made it wet with her juices. Once I thought it was wet enough I plunged into her.

Meia moaned out in pleasure and began circling her hips around my dick, I took ahold of her hips and began to move her up and down.

She started moaning uncontrollably loud, I took this as a chance to pull out of her and flip her so she was on all fours.

Meia: B-

Before she could say something I plunged balls deep back into her, she screamed my name and began twerking on my dick, you could hear our skin slapping. I held her hips and fucked into her roughly.

I knew she was about to cum when she kept clinching around me, which made me cum right then and there. She screamed and she came on my dick. I pulled out to see my dick glistening with her cum.

Meia then turned around and looked at me with lust still in her eyes. I got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Ten seconds later I heard banging on the door.

Meia: Adym open the door

Adym: No, you’ve had enough

Meia: No, we went one round

Adym: Well I don’t want fuck anymore

Meia: Come on before I go get it from someone else

Adym: Ok.

I heard her walking away and as I opened the door Meia pushed me towards the closed toilet and sat down on my dick, and began bouncing.

I slapped her ass

Adym: You bad girl

Meia: Fuck----shi---

Smack

Adym: Just taking what you want huh?

Smack

Adym: Did I say you could

Smack

She began bouncing on it harder and she was clenching again.

I picked her up by the throat with her still on my dick. I pushed her into the wall and began fucking her relentlessly, she wrapped her hands around my neck and held on tight.

Out of nowhere she came again on my dick, but I kept going. I was going to make her squirt.

Meia took her hands from around my neck and put them on my abdomen she began pushing me away.

Meia: No-fuck-Ad-ym-st-op

I fucked her harder

Meia: Nooooooo-oooooo

Adym: You wanted this so you’re going to get it.

Meia: Fuck, I’m going to pee

I let go of her neck and grabbed her hips.

I took ahold of them and pulled them into my thrust

Meia: Fuck-Adym you’re going to make me squirt

Meia: Fuck I’m going to pee

Adym: you gonna cum for me

Meia: Yes, baby, yes

Meia: STOP, STOP, STOP

I knew she meant to still go

I put all my strength into my last thrust. With that she squirted all over my dick and all over my stomach, I pulled out and she moaned at the sensitivity.

Meia: F-fuck that was breath taking

Adym: Yes it was, I'm about to go take a shower

Meia: Ok I'll join once I catch my breath

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroomm I turned on the shower and got in.

6 mins later

Meia finally joined me and she was ready for anothet round.

We went at it all night in the shower and whatever surface we would find ourselves on.

It was like I set off a mouse trap and she didn't want to stop.

#lastfam I'm so sorry that it took so long to update I'm trying to update my best and I will keep trying.

Don't forget to vote and comment

I love you guys and stay fucking amazing.

I hope yall had a great day and by the end of the week I'm going to have a chapter up.

Promise

I'm sorry for letting yall down, but bare with me