Chapter 25

Meia's  POV

We finally arive to pick up Micah and he is so excited to see us and I'm so excited to see him.

Micah: Mommy & daddy I missed you!

Meia: We missed you too buddy

Micah: How is Jack mommy?

Meia: He's getting better baby, day by day hes getting better.

Micah: I miss him

Meia: I know you do buddy, but as soon as he is better I'll make sure your the first person he see's

Micah: Ok, mommy

Meia: Ok, buddy lets go hangout and have fun with daddy and mommy

Micah: OK!!

I then pick Micah up and put him in the car, I buckle him up and then get myself in the passenger seat to buckle up myself, I kiss Adym before we leave and we head off to go have fun and eat.

....................Few hours later

We are now driving home and we had the most fun I have ever had, it made me forget what is currently going on in my life but it was such a great distractor, but now I am faced with reality again which then makes me somewhat sad again, however I am surrounded by the people I love and cherish so much it makes that nagging feeling in the back of you're mind to be subdued and lets for feel the happiness you deserve.

Adym then starts to laugh and talk brining me out of my thoughts.

Adym: Oh, guys that was so much fun. The wipeout I did at the trampoline park was funny, I didn't mean to get wacked by the spinning piece I thought I had it but obviously I didnt.

Micah: I know daddy that was hilarious.

Micah said while laughing

Meia: Yes! what a fun day. But now lets get into this house and get ready for bed

Micah: Ok mommy

I get out of the car and head to the back of the car to get Micah out, once he is out I grab his hand which he then lets go of and runs to the door. He likes to punch the code in before we can because he likes to say he's opening a secret door that has top secret things on the other side. Oh gosh my sons imagination is uncanny, he makes me laugh in wonder sometimes.

We are all now in the house and I have set Micah a bath in which he loves his baths, he put all his toys inside and has a field day, once he is done in the bath I take him to his room and put him to sleep. Once he is asleep I head to the bedroom and see Adym is laying on the bed watching videos on his phone, I head over to the bed and get on top of him, he slides his phone to the side to see my face and I just smile at him because he looks so handsome.

Adym: Hey, baby

Meia: Hello my love

Adym: Whatcha doing there

Meia: Oh nothing just wanting to love on my man.

I said while tracing circles on his chest

Adym: Ok, while you over there being all lovey dovey, you trying to get our freak on.

Meia: Eh.

I said with a shrug even though on the outside I was already getting wet for him.

Adym then put his phone on the night stand and grabbed my hips, I looked down at him in confusion even though I wanted to keep doing what he was doing. He then moved his hands away from my hips and moved them onto the back of my neck to pull me down towards him, as soon as our lips connected I felt sparks and I was instantly ready for him. We kissed what felt like forever but I was enjoying it but I wanted his dick now, I pulled back from him and got off of him, I then got off the bed and pulled him off the bed right along with me. I then made him stand right in front of the bed where I pulled his pants and underwear down, the sight instantly made my mouth water, I was so hot and ready for him but I wanted to pleasure him first. I put his cock into my mouth and he instantly moaned.