Chapter 17

Meia's P.O.V.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Right now my head is buried in a toilet.

If you think I'm throwing up, then you are 100% right.

I've missed my period.

So I have a pretty good guess on what's wrong with me.

It's like déjà vu from five years ago.

I mean I love Adym.

He loves me, so I see no problem with us having another kids, lets just hope he's not going to walk out on me again.

I really don't need to take a pregnancy test because what else could it be....the flu......

ha that's funny.

But I guess I'm going to take one just 'in case of otherwise'

I get up from the toilet and I head to the sink I get my tooth brush and toothpaste out.

I squirt some tooth paste onto my toothbrush and I get to a-brushing away.

Once I'm done with brushing my teeth I take the mouth wash and rise my mouth out.

I walk out of the bathroom and I head to my closet.

I find some comfy clothes and put those on. Once I have some clothes on I head back into the bathroom to do my hair.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm now at the store and I'm in the medicine isle

I grab 2 pregnancy test, heading towards the self check out.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm now home and I'm in the bathroom taking the pregnancy test's, it tells me to wait five minutes.

Gosh I'm so nervous, I mean I know I'may be pregnant, but there could be other choices.

I look at my timer and see I got three minutes left.

Wow does time pass by slow when you're just staring at the time.

I don't know what to do.

Gosh I wan't another kid, then Micah can have someone to play with and could be that cliche over protective brother.

Two minutes left.

I walk out the bathroom and to my balcony. I need a breath of fresh air.

Whew my second child.

Well at least I know there going to have a the same father and mom, so they would be fully related. Thats a good thing right. eh.

I need to be married before I have my thrid child.

Well that's if I want one, and he want's another.

Maybe we will adopt.

I don't know.

Shit, it's time

I walk back into the bathroom and look at both of the pregnancy test.

OH MY FUCKING GOSH.

I knew it.

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!

#Lastfam, how have yáll been doing?

Sorry this chapter is so short it's not like me, but I tried my best.

I don't know if you guys got the notification for my last chapter which was private, beacuse I didn't because it usually tells me that I updated, but it didn't send me a notification.

Don't forget to follow me to view all the private chapters.

I'm editing the first book so bare with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment, what y'all thought.

I love yáll and stay fucking amazing

-Meia