Chapter 14

Meia's P.O.V.

When I woke up this morning Adym was gone from the bed and I was sore as hell.

Oh I wonder why?

Because I was horny ass hell and didn't want to stop myself until I couldn't cum anymore.

I got out of bed and started wobbiling towards the bathroom.

I bent down and turned the tub on. I then felt a presence behind me. I turned around, saw Alex behind me. I hurried up and covered myself.

Alex: Shit Meia

Meia: Oh my Alex what are you doing?

Alex: I'm sorry Meia I didn't mean to just barge in and I'm sorry I saw you naked

Meia: damn Alex if you could at least told me you were coming 

Alex: sorry sorry it was a last-minute decisions I've never seen naked but nice body

Meia: no Alex you don't say nice body, dude get out my bathroom so I can take a freaking shower, so we can leave I guess what are you doing here?

Alex: I was going to see if you wanted to go get lunch because my kid is their mom's house so I was bored so I wanted to see you since I haven't saw you in so long.

Meia: okay Alex get out the bathroom so I can take a shower

Alex: okay I'll get out the bathroom I'll be waiting on your bed.

Meia: I wouldn't sit on that bed if I was you I had a like a night last night with them Adym so yeah.

Alex: okay Meia I didn't need to know all that information I'll be waiting downstairs.

Meia: hey you better be lucky I warned you let's just sit on the bed.

Alex: Okay

As I heard Alex walking downstairs I heard him talking to Adym, shit I'm in trouble.

10 mins later

As I stepped out the shower I was pulled to a body.

Adym: So I wanna know why Alex was in you're room while I heard the shower running?

Meia: Ummmm..... I was about to get in the shower and he wanted  to know if I wanted to go to lunch and when he walked in he kind of saw me naked, then we plan to go out for lunch.............yeah

Adym: so Alex the one that I thought you had an affair with saw you naked?

Meia: yes babe he saw me naked is that a problem?

Adym: is that a problem? That's your question towards me.

Meia: Yes

In a quick moment I was pinned against the wall.

Adym: Yes it's a fucking problem that he saw you naked I'm the only one supposed to see you naked.

Meia: Well you're not the only one that has saw me naked.

I was furious he still thinks I like Alex and he likes me

Adym: Oh and who had saw you naked sexually?

Meia: mmm...lets see You, Jack, Kyle.

Adym: Oh is that right

Adym then pushed himself up against me more.

Meia: Yep 100% sure you weren't the first and you're not the last.

Adym: What do you mean I'm not the last?

Meia: Well Alex just saw me naked so you're not the last.

Adym: Oh I will be

Adym then ripped the towel away from my grasp leaving me bare and pinned to the wall.

I squealed a little the contact of cold air.

Meia: Fuck, be gentle

Adym: Why do I have to be gentle when my woman is speaking to be like I'm not the only one who is supposed to see her body?

Meia: Because it's called respect, and since you don't want to give it to me get our my house.

Adym: Wha??

Meia: I said get the fuck out I don't know who you thought you were talking to, but you have to bounce I don't want to look at you're face right now. Tell my baby when he gets back from his play date that I love him and come over so he can see his uncle.

Adym: So we're doing this again after we literally just made up babe, I'm sorry.

Meia: I just need space, I can't deal with you're over protective jealousy.  You know I want you and only you, so for you to doubt that gives off that you don't trust me.

Adym: B---

Meia: I don't wanna hear it, get out. We'll talk about this later.

Hey #lastfam I'm sorry I didn't get this chapter to you guys sooner enough I know I said I was going to have a chapter up last week, but I got occupied.

Please don't hate me

I will have a chapter up soon as possible I'm working on the other one right now.

Comment what you thought

Vote if you want

I love you guys and stay fucking amazing.

~Meia