Chapter 9

Meia's P.O.V.

          3 Months later

Life is great, Adym and I are working things out with our relationship, we have a couple of arguments because he thinks I still love Jack because I don't want to get into a relationship with him just yet, and I don’t know why he doesn’t understand that, but I am trying to bare wi---.

My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I walked down the stairs and to the door, I looked through the peep hole to see who it was, and it was Adym getting ready to apologize about last night since he accused me of still loving Jack; however he also put me out the house, then threw a party right after I left and since his bedroom is across from mine, I saw him getting down and dirty.
I really don’t know how we supposed to be trying to get back into a relationship and we do all this arguing and he’s still sleeping with girls, but nooooo when I just talk to a cute vet dude like me he gets mad and he ignores me and we argue, but he can go and sleep with other girls, I mean I would go sleep with other dudes, but I’m not a whore and I have a kid and I should be way more mature, but he should too because he has a kid to, wait we share the same kid and he still acts like a fucking child and it gets on my fuck---.

I was interrupted by the doorbell again; I unlocked the door then opened it.

Meia: What do you want?

Adym: I want you. He said stepping into the house and shutting the door

Meia: Get away from me. I said walking into the kitchen hopping on the counter

Adym: Meia, what’s wrong with you?

Meia: Your acting like we didn’t fight last night, like you didn’t accuse me of still loving Jack, like you didn’t put me out your house, and you show isn’t acting like you didn’t fuck a girl last night.

Adym: Whoa wait what, I didn’t have sex with anyone last night and I am so sorry for accusing of loving Jack still, and I am so sorry for putting you out, that was out of my character and I have never done it before, please forgive me, I love you. He said coming in between my legs

Meia: Adym I saw you kissing all on a girl

Adym: That must have been someone else, please forgive me

Meia: No, now you get out

Adym: Me-

Meia: Get out

Adym: No, not until my apology is accepted

Meia: Well I need to take a shower since I’m sore. I said pushing him away hopping off the counter walking towards the bedroom

Adym: What? He said grabbing my arm and stopping me from moving anymore

Meia: Nothing, were not dating so it doesn’t matter. I said looking down

He lifted my head up and to where I was looking into his eyes
Adym: No, Meia, What are you talking about? Are you saying you fucked someone last night?

Meia: No, you’re so disgusting, I’m sore from working out. I said pushing him away proceeding to my master bathroom.

Adym: Oh I thought I was about to go a-wall and fuck you way better

Meia: EW and why would I let you do that? I said going to my closet and getting some clothes.

Adym: I don’t know why your saying EW because just 4 days ago you weren’t saying that when I was pounding that pretty little tight pussy baby girl.

I bit my lip from saying ‘fuck me again right now like this on the bathroom counter’, as I proceeded to walk into the bathroom with him following me

Adym: And you’re acting like I have never pounded that sweet little cunt before

‘Pound me now on this counter’

Adym: I would be glad to, but I have to take our son out on a father son day, and I don’t want to walk around sweaty from fucking you so good, so I shall be on my way.

Meia: Did I say that out loud?

Adym: Yes, babe you did

Meia: Shit, well let me get in the shower, bye

Adym: I can’t I need an apology acceptance. From what you just said I should get one

Meia: Uh-no you’re acting like we have never dirty talked to each other

Adym: Please. He said coming up behind me kissing my neck

Meia: Fine, ok, bye, leave. I said looking at him through the mirror

Adym: Ok, bye. He said walking out

I looked at myself in the mirror until I heard the sound of the door close, I sighed in relief and took all my clothes and turned the water on.

I went back into my room to turn my speaker on and play some music while I take a shower, when I turned back around Adym was standing there no clothes on hard on standing up almost touching his stomach.

I gulped

#Lastfam I love you, I hoped you guys like this chapter.

Don’t forget to vote and don’t forget to comment what you thought.

Guys I’m trying to update better since I see some of you like this book, and y’all be texting me to update, and I try, like I really try and shit, but I will do my best.

Love you guys and don’t forget to stay fucking amazing.