Chapter IV

Aidee POV

One shot. My father fell to the red ground. Three shots. The workers all met face-to-face with my father. One turn. One shot. My mother had joined them. One face. Two eyes. They met my own, filled with fear. A smirk. He pointed his gun at me. Seven shots behind me. I turn. My new family, all scattered throughout the ground. A laugh. A turn. Gone. I'm alone.

I woke up, panting and crying. I screamed a little when I abruptly woke up and I looked around. Where am I? Where was I? Oh, right. I'm home, with my oppas. I tried to calm down my sobs, but I couldn't. Suddenly, the lights went on, causing me to flinch and close my eyes shut. "Aidee? Aidee!" Jungkook's voice was groggily still, and my name foreign to his tongue. I didn't open my eyes to look at him. I rocked myself back and forth, hugging my knees close to my chest. I felt a weight infront of me on the bed, then a pair of arms enveloped me in a hug. My hands found the touch of a bare chest, which I hugged instantly. Jungkook was hugging me and comforting me. "There, there, dongsaeng. I'm here," he said, rocking back and forth like me. I hid my face in the crook of his neck and cried. He pulled me closer, in which now I was sitting in his lap. I heard other foot steps come inside the room, but I paid no attention. The thought of losing my new family went around my head in circles non stop.

That's until I felt someone shaking me. "Aidee!" I heard Jin's voice. I peeked a bit to see all of my brothers with worried looks. I jumped and hugged the closest person next to me, other than Jungkook, which happened to be Hobi. "Aidee, what is wrong? Why are you crying?" Hobi asked. I didn't respond, but kept on crying. "I think...... Nightmare," was all I understood from Kookie. "Did you have a nightmare, Aidee?" I heard Rap Monster ask. I nodded. They all sighed in relief. I had recently stopped shaking and I parted from the hug I was giving Hobi and wiped my tears. Suga made me sit on the bed again. "Want to talk about it?" Asked Jimin. I nodded. It was better to talk it out, I'm not stupid. But,what was I dreaming about? Now I can't remember... I looked up at all of them and shook my head, signaling I didn't remember. V wiped away my tears. Jin said something I didn't understand to the others while V played with me, trying make me feel better. They told V something and he nodded, then they all left, and V stood up. He took my hand and made me stand. He led me to the small living room and sat me down at the couch. Jungkook rushed into our room and got two blankets and pillows, throwing one of each at me. Oppa Jimin and J-HOPE helped Oppa Jungkook move things from the living room to other rooms, then they brought their mattresses and payed them all in the floor.

Oppa Namjoon and Oppa Jin were in the kitchen with Oppa Suga. I was a little paranoid for some reason, and I jumped when I heard the microwave oven beep. "Relax, Aidee. There's nothing to worry about," said Oppa V as he pulled my crying self closer to his warm body. Soon, I was sitting in the floor mattresses with Oppas V, Jimin, J-HOPE and Jungkook. Oppa Namjoon soon entered the room and handed V, Kookie and me glasses of warm milk. I was confused but decided to skip it anyways, and noticed it was mixed with honey. I smiled slightly through my silent tears that we're still falling down my cheeks. Oppa V ruffled my hair as he noticed my small smile and gave me one back. Oppa Suga gave the others their glasses as well and then Oppa Jin showed up with a box of donuts. "Pick one, dongsaeng." I looked at them all and picked one that was decorated with yellow and a sort of lemon design on it. I liked lemons, so I picked it. Everyone else started to cheer, getting their own donut. Jimin and Jungkook started to fight over a chocolate donut, to not get the glaced one. They ended up having half and half of both donuts. We were all lying down on all the mattresses on the floor soon enough.

V POV

"Do you feel better, dongsaeng Aidee?" Asked Namjoon. Her eyes were half closed as she nodded. She was laying aside me and Jungkook, cuddled in her blanket. She's short for a 15 year old, not to mention shy, quiet and somewhat childish. "Get rest," Jin said, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight, shortcake," Suga said from afar, turning off the lights. "Goodnight blueberry," I said, laying down. "Blueberry? Really?" Jimin asked. "What? Her eyes are blue!" I retorted. Jin shushed us all. "She's sleeping, JK, Namjoon and Hobi too." "Sorry Hyung," Jimin and I said, drifting off to a deep sleep. I was woken up the next morning by all of our alarms ringing at the same time. I grunted, along with the rest of the boys. Sitting up, I yawned and looked around me to find everyone waking up, Suga glaring at everyone. "Why does life hate me?" He asked. "Because," J-HOPE replied. We all looked at him to hear his explanation, which never came. "Because what?" Jin asked. "Just because." We all threw our pillows at him. I looked to my side to see Aidee still sleeping. She looked so sad while she slept. I decided to gently shake her awake, which actually worked. She sat up and looked around drowsily. "Where am I? How did I get here?" She asked. "You don't remember? You had a nightmare and woke up crying really bad. We calmed you down by sleeping with you and drinking milk and eating donuts," Namjoon said, getting up.