Chapter XII

This story will be narrated in 3rd Person Point of View from now on unless notified by the author.

The same pattern repeated up for the next few days. They'd leave Aidee at school so she could practice, she'd walk to the building for lunch, then she'd be driven back. A lot has happened in the past few days, too. The boys were invited to the American Music Awards to perform, and for a few interviews, so they took up this chance to promote Love Yourself Her and Aidee all on it's own.

It was currently November 7th, at around three in the morning, when Aidee awoke crying again. This time, she didn't scream or yell. She silently cried. This time, the dream was different, because it wasn't entirely a dream. It was a memory. "Aidee?" Jungkook awoke, turning to illuminate the room with his lamp. She turned to look at him, shirtless, blanket covering half of his pijama pants. Her tears ran freely and silently down her cheeks as she tried to wipe them away with the back of her hand. Jungkook rapidly got up from his bed, sitting at the side of hers. "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" Aidee nodded, and Jungkook enveloped her in a hug. She cried for a few minutes on his shoulder, then moved to let him sit completely on her bed. She took one of her anime plushies, a Ciel Phantomhive one, and hugged it as she spoke. "It was a real dream, Appa." Jungkook shifted on the bed as he looked at her to continue. "I dreamt of how I was before everything. How my mom and I were abused by my real dad, until they divorced. How I was bullied when I was young because I didn't have a dad. How I met my dad, and my mom's wedding, and how they... died," she said, her tears stopping, giving her an air of coldness and trauma.

"H-how did they...?" Jungkook dared to ask, hugging her close to his chest, laying down with her. "In a post office, a man came in and shot everyone inside. Except for me." Her voice cracked as she spoke, tears falling again. "My father's body was right in front of me and he killed my mother with me watching. The worst is that, I can't remember him anymore. His face slipped away from my mind after a few days, and I hate it. He could.... Be... Any... One...." Her voice slightly disappeared as she fell back asleep in Jungkook's arms.

He laid both if them properly on the bed, covering their bodies with the blanket. Then he began to think. He was her older brother now. Her father. Rather, one of them. He had to act like one. He had to protect her, even and especially from her past. He couldn't understand how a girl like her could still be going with a situation like that. How is she so strong? She truly is something.

The next morning...

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Yelled Jimin, causing the duo to suddenly wake up. "Yes miss I'm getting up I'm late-" Aidee cut herself off as she babbled half asleep, sitting up. Then they noticed the snaps of photos. "Cute," commented the shorter male at the pictures taken by Taehyung. "Yah, we're late! Get ready!" With that, the duo got up from the bed and headed their separate ways. Today was the day of the official rehearsal for the concert at the school, so Aidee dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a BTS sweatshirt, a black coat, sneakers and a scarf. Jimin was right. They were so late, Jin could only prepare Aidee's to-go breakfast sandwich and juice box. A new van had been appointed to them, for more space to fit them all comfortably, and so they drove the young brunette to the school. However, before she got out of the van, Namjoon said, "Baby girl, we're gonna be extremely busy today, nonetheless late, so we won't be able to have lunch." He put his hand in his wallet and took out some money, handing it to her. "Here. Go have lunch with your friends today. Okay?" Aidee took the money and nodded, hugging him. "Got it, a-oppa," she replied. She hugged all of her Appas and left the van to go to the school.