Chapter XI

Seokjin POV

I was cleaning the dishes when I heard the door open. I stopped what I was doing and turned to see Yoongi and Aidee enter the dorm. "We're home!" Aidee yelled with a smile. I noticed her P.E. sweatpants were ripped off in her knees area, and they were scratched. She had a scratch on a band-aid on her right cheek too. Aidee came towards me and hugged me. "Seokjin Oppa! Hi!" She happily exclaimed. I hugged her back. "Hey, Aidee, cutie. You must be tired. Go shower and I'll get the food started." "I already ate. Yoongi Oppa bought me jjajangmyeon!" I nodded and dismissed her, so she went running around the apartment, yelling, "Oppa's I'm giving free hugs!" I turned to Yoongi and crossed my arms. "What happened?" I asked him. Yoongi looked at me and sighed. "Seung, the trainee. He... He put on a tantrum and Aidee tried to calm him down, but he slapped her and pushed her. His ring cut her in the cheek and she scratched her knees when she fell. But no worries, he's suspended now. And I'm calling PD to tell him." I nodded. Aidee is such a sweetheart. "What about you guys? Did you get everything?" He asked in a low tone of voice. I nodded. "We got the presents, streamers and ordered the cake," I explained. "Good. I'm going to buy her a gift tonight. Cover for me, okay?" I nodded and smiled.

Her birthday is next week, and we have to work the weekend straight up to Wednesday to make up for the days we missed, plus we have to work on our next albums. We're going to be very busy. I quickly made dinner and called everyone to the table. The only ones who made it were Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. "Where's the rap line?" I asked, setting the food on the table. "Hoseok Hyung is working on his mixtape, and Namjoon and Yoongi hyung are working on the new album, because Slow Rabbit and Supreme Boi called that it was urgent. They're in their rooms," explained Jungkook. I sighed. We're going to have a lot of work. "Oppa," I heard Aidee call. We all looked at her to see her peeking her head over the kitchen stool. "Can I give my brothers their food?" She asked. After a few seconds of processing what she asked, I nodded and she came to get two plates, disappearing to give the rappers their food. Soon after, we were all showered and sleeping.

I woke up the next morning, my alarm ringing. Getting up and doing my morning routine, I went to wake up everybody else. I took a whistle and blew it, making the sound bounce against the walls of the dorm. "RISE AND SHINE! WE GOTTA GET UP TO WORK EARLY FOR THE COMEBACK!!" I yelled. I heard groans coming from the rooms, and soon after I saw everyone- especially the rap line- walking out of their rooms like zombies, I went to the kitchen to make food. After a while, we were all showered and eaten, and headed out the door to the van. Aidee hung out in the back of the car with Jungkook and Taehyung, sleeping, while we made it to the studio. "How much work is left?" I asked Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon looked at me and sighed. "We're still working on the instrumentals. All we need is to record Best of Me, GoGo and DNA in Japanese, and work on the other two original tracks," Namjoon explained, followed by Yoongi, "And then to start working on the actual comeback. Tear isn't gonna finish itself." Then I heard Hobi sigh. "And I'm just starting the mixtape... It's gonna be a long year-end." I nodded, and looked back at the maknaes, with Aidee sleeping in the middle of both boys, leaning her head on Jungkook's shoulder, and Jungkook's on Taehyung's. Once we got to HQ, we woke up the maknaes and headed up stairs. Aidee came towards me and held my hand.

Her hands were very soft and small inside my own. She behaved like a six year old, looking like a sweet soon-to-be sixteen year old girl, but was elder wise. Right now, she looked all warm and fuzzy as she wore a winter jacket over a Big Bang sweatshirt, along with black fleece leggings and a pair of Timbs. Jimin had styled her hair in a bohemian braid, and had a pair of platinum earrings that dangled over to her shoulders, with stars on the way down. She looked like an angel, an embodiment of the essence of Bangtan. We walked in and headed up to the studios. "Baby girl, we're going to be in our separate studio rooms. You can wonder around if you want, but the trainees aren't here today, and neither is Ji-soo. You're free to come bother us any time you want," Namjoon said with a smile. Aidee nodded and proceeded to come with us, the vocal line, to Jungkook's studio. We were gonna work on Japanese lyrics for a new song. Scratch that; two songs.