Eight

"MEGAN ARE YOU OKAY?" I screamed to Megan. She didn't reply. She couldn't reply. It was like she was having a panic attack. I screamed for help and people turned around. I shouted for security and people surrounding us tried to get their attention. As they finished playing When I Come Around, everything went silent. I heard Billie's concerned voice, "Is everything alright? Is someone injured?"

BILLIE'S POV

When I turned to face the audience after the song finished, I saw 4 security guards trying to get someone from the crowd. I didn't call anyone up to the stage yet? "Is everything alright? Is someone injured?" I asked. I saw some people from the crowd lift up a young girl and pass to one of the security guards. They lay her on the floor. "Bring her backstage! Make sure she's alright! Get her away from the noise!" I yelled.

LAUREN'S POV

When they quickly got her out of the audience, I climbed over the barrier and explained that I was her sister. They carried Megan backstage and I followed. Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know what happened. They told me to sit down on the couch and they lay Megan on a stretcher-type bed. I saw as Adrienne and Jakob ran over to see what was going on. Adrienne saw me panicking and rushed over to comfort me. Everything was happening in the moment. Is my little sister going to be okay?