Sabrina pov

Hi this Sabrina Hosji and I'm married to Vanessa Hosji. I am 5'7" and I am mixed with Black and Asian. Me and Daniel have been best friends since we were in diapers. I lived with my mom and she is black. I am 23 years old, but I met Vanessa when I was 18 years old. We got married when we were 20 years old. We are thinking about having kids too.

We have been married for three years and we met at Tubman high school in Philadelphia. We met when were seniors. I have a best friend named Daniel Smith and he is married to Vanessa's best friend Ray Smith. We all met in high school and Vanessa took my last name and Ray took Daniel last name.

It's been a long time since I've seen Daniel and Ray ever since we left high school but now I get to see them again because our high school reunion is coming up this weekend and we'll go down there together and meet again. Ever since high school we all lost connection from each other.

This was me and my wife favorite song when we first met. We still to have so much fun. We go to clubs, bars, and I would always request this song for us to dance to. I liked the way she danced and grind on me. When me an Sabrina first met it was like my world 🌎 stopped. She was like a angel from heaven sent to me from god. I knew she had to be mine.