Chapter 4: Fake Love

Let's check out a different
                             perspective

Téa's POV
        Yes...he's mine...all mine. It's like picking a flower, and keeping it for yourself. Atem is mine. (Y/n) is now out of the way of our love. Oh dear, she doesn't even know what the word means anymore. She's broken, and I want her to stay that way. It's not like I really love Atem anyway...he's just my toy. He's a special one... And I want to see that popular rat, (Y/n) to suffer. Ever since she came to school...it was like I was trash. No one takes my reputation, without getting punished. That's little brat...thinking she's really something. Just thinking of her makes my blood boil. And besides...I get her lover in the end. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I stomped over to the door.
"Ugh! What now?" I opened the door to see Yugi.
"What do you want?" I sneered. He looked at me sheepishly.
"I have a question for you..." he squeaked. I huffed.
"What is it, you little twerp?"
"Do you really love Atem?"
I froze. Does he know? Did he read my mind or something? Does he still have some shadow magic? I was scared and confused. He either read my mind, or my face gave it all away...because he asked,
"You don't, do you?" My blood was now hellfire at this point.
"Maybe I don't! But that isn't any different from real love!!" I shrieked. I slammed the door in his frightened face. I flopped on my bed, and sighed loudly. Yes, Yugi...I thought to myself. It's not real...it's fake love...