Chapter 7: Hello, Atem.

You ran back home, and slammed the door. You leaned against the door, and sank down to the floor. Looking at the little Millennium Puzzle, you sighed lightly. You put it on, and smiled. It gave you a bit of hope... your faith wasn't completely demolished. The next day, you had a smile on your face. You burst open the doors of your school. Everyone looked at you, surprised.

~time skip~

You still had that smile. Your classmates seemed to notice. Especially the LOVE STEALER, Téa Gardener. Oh boy was she mad. You should of been sad, and miserable, but instead, you looked like the happiest person alive! Well... that happiness was about to be crushed.

~Another time skip~

Finally, the bell rang. You thought that class would last till the day you died.
"FREEDOM!!" You and Joey said in unison.
"You sure they ain't related?" Tristan asked. Yugi just shrugged, laughing. Once the gang got outside, they went their separate ways. You walked alone to your house, smiling down at your Puzzle necklace. Everything was going just fine, until Miss Wannabe showed up. You just rolled your eyes. You tried to walk along, but she stood in front of you.
"What in the world do you want...?" You asked venomously. Téa growled.
"Why are you so perky and happy today, twerp?" She snarled.
"Well, maybe I just want to be like that, twit." You snapped back. Téa gave you a nasty look. She then eyed your miniature Millennium Puzzle. Her eyes widened.
"What is... that!?" She asked. You looked down at your necklace. How were you supposed to explain this!? Before you could answer, Téa grabbed it, and ran.
"HEY! GIVE ME THAT!" You yelled, as you chased after her. You caught up with her, and tackled the heck outta her. Both of you fought for the necklace. A cut was placed on your cheek, and a huge hand mark was on Téa's face. The necklace then glowed, both of you stood there in awe. You touched it, and both of you were absorbed into the light. You shielded your eyes from the light. Once it was gone, you saw a blurry image of Atem. Téa also saw this, and stared at the image. He smiled at both of them.
"ATEM!?" You both shrieked in unison.
"Hello..." he said.