Chapter 5: Truth

Ok... some things you should know:
(E/c) = eye color
(Y/n) = your name
(F/c) = favorite color
lol probably should of mentioned this earlier... Anyway... enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yugi's POV

Boom...door in my face. Téa is very upset. Very desperate. I almost feel sorry for her...but no, I don't. She hurt (Y/n), that is a sin that will never be forgiven. I walked over to (Y/n)'s house to talk about what happened. I stopped. Should I tell her? How will she react? Will she be happy...? Will she cry? Should I...? I hesitated. No... (Y/n) deserves to know the truth. She's going through a lot. She deserves better than this tragedy. I softly knocked on the door. The door opened slightly to reveal a curious (e/c) orb. She opened the door a bit more, exposing half of her body.
"Hello, Yugi..." she said.
"Hello." I replied. An awkward silence came over us. We just stared at each other, not knowing what to say. I broke the silence.
"Sooo... may I come in?" I asked. (Y/n) snapped back into reality.
"Oh u-um yes! Come in!" She stuttered. She opened the door all the way. I stepped into her house. I smiled. Her house was simple, but beautiful. Paintings that (Y/n) herself painted, were hung on the walls. (F/c) couches, a flat screen TV, and a couple of bookshelves. (Y/n) sat down, as did I.
"Why did you come to see me, Yugi?" She asked. I took a deep breath. I don't know how I was going to explain this, but I had to. She must know. I told her about Téa's fake love for Atem. How she said true and fake love were identical. (Y/n) just shook her head. She wasn't a love expert, but she knew those 2 kinds of love were not the same.
"So she doesn't really love Atem?" (Y/n) asked for the 12th time. I nodded my head. My neck was starting to hurt from all the nodding. She had a twinkle of hope in her eyes. But that immediately went away. She realized that Atem still loved Téa. Her hope and faith were demolished. The truth hurt. I hugged her, feeling her pain. She weeped slightly, which then turned to sobs.
"It hurts..." she whispered. "It hurts a lot..."