Chapter 10: Truly Unforgettable

YO! One thing before the story!
(L/n) = Last name
Ok... on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later

                   You regretted breaking the necklace. As you were angry at Atem, you missed him so much. Téa was pissed when you shared the news with her. Although Téa was very angry, she got over it fairly quickly. She must've not cared as much as you did. You are now 19. You were off to Domino City College. Your roommate was Mai, which you were very happy about. If you were stuck with Téa, she would of killed you. You still had the bag with the puzzle pieces in it. Mai had asked you about it, but you would rather keep it personal. Currently, you were in chemistry class. You almost face planted. Chemistry was THE WORST. Your teacher, Mr. Stone, had a personality of a STONE. He was straight up boring, and strict. He was teaching the class about atoms, but your mind drifted off. You couldn't stop thinking of Atem. You have forgiven him, but had he forgiven you? Did he miss you? Does he still love Téa? You wanted answers.
"Ms. (L/n)!" Mr. Stone yelled. You looked at him, startled.
"Weren't you paying attention Ms. (L/n)? I asked you what a Volumetric Flask was!" He exclaimed. You just stared at him blankly. Mr. Stone's face hardened (like a stone XD).
"WERE YOU TAKING NOTES!?" He shrieked. You shook your head slowly. He didn't yell this time.... he just face planted on the floor. You sighed. The only thing on your mind was Atem. He was unforgettable.