Chapter 9

Wow, aren't I such a nice person, uploading twice consecutively for you guys! :D

Now I come to think of it, most of you are still in school....

I, however, have half term! (YAY ENGLAND \(ouo)/)

Anyways, before I start this chapter of my story off, I would like to make a dedication to the lovely lady who made the front cover for my book. Her name on this website is JordanMaronLover18 and you hould totally go and check out her profile ;3

For reals though, I'm gonna start writing this now X3

((Mitch's POV))

I really didn't want to go, not in the slightest. All I really wanted was to just sit here for the rest of the day, snuggled into Jerome's warm body. Maybe, maybe this kid was okay; I mean, he did make me feel better and he was pretty willing to just hold me like he was now..

However, he had a different idea, setting me down gently on the floor and opening the door. "Come on, Mitch." He urged softly with a smile, pushing on my lower back.

WIth a sigh, I grabbed my bag from the floor, keeping my head low as I trudged out of the door. Just to my luck, it turned out that this was the primal time for all of the douchebags to be roaming the corridors. "Let's just go to your locker and fetch your things." Jerome suggested quietly as we walked to the row of lockers.

I found my hand feeling...cold, almost as if it was craving to be held by his own. No, that couldn't be it. The corridors were just fucking freezing, that was all.

I got my keys from my pocket, unlocking the metallic door so that it could swing open. Then, I began to rummage through my things, only to hear a taunting voice sound from behind me. "Hey, Bitch.." Bradon cooed, ruffling my hair.

"Hey," Jerome spoke up. "Leave him alone." I heard the squeak of Brandon's sneakers, alerting me that he had, in fact, been shoved backwards by somebody; that someone just happened to be Jerome.

I really didn't want him to get involved in this. This problem was my own, it was something that I needed to sort out by myself. "Jerome..." I mumbled, turning around to grab his upper arm.

"No, Mitch." He cut me off, tugging his arm from my grasp. "You can't let him treat you like shit!"

Brandon simply cackled. "Aww, is your new boyfriend sticking up for you, Bitch?" He cooed, prodding the center of Jerome's chest. Jerome's jaw locked, his fingers twitching before clenching into fists by his side.

"Jerome, please don't.." I whimpered, trying to pull him back again. His arm managed to wriggle from my grasp again, flying forwards to grab the neck of Brandon's shirt.

"I swear to God, you'd better leave him the fuck alone." He growled, the corridor growing deathly silent as he backed Brandon up against a locker.

"Or what?" Brandon spat, his nose wrinkling; he then attempted to push Jerome off him, not succeeding in the slightest. Damn, this kid was stronger than I first thought. Jerome said nothing as he threw  punch at Brandon's face, a horrifying cracking sound filling the room.

"Agh!" Brandon gasped, clutching his now bleeding nose.

"Go away." Jerome repeated lowly, releasing Brandon's shirt. Brandon shot Jerome a final glare, brushing off his shirt as he walked down the corridor, brushing past the principal as he went.

"Jerome Aceti, my office, now!" He barked.

And, FINISHED!

Remember doods, leave a comment down below and a vote too if you really enjoyed it!

PEACE OUT DOODS! \(ouo)/

QOTD: Are there any youtubers you watch that you think need more recognition for their work? If so, mention them down below! :3