~The fluffy feeling in your heart! The birth of Cure Love! Part 2~

THIRD PERSON POV
Megumi stood up, holding Amai tightly in her shaking hands. "W-what do you mean kill me?" She asked, tears forming in her eyes.

Wolfrun then pulled what looked like a tube of black paint out. "Kill means to die, sweetheart." Amai dug her head into Megumi's arms, quivering with fear. Megumi tightened her grip on the fairy.

"Well...what happened if I don't wanna die?" Megumi hesitatingly asked.

"Too bad." Wolfrun grinned. This new power he had gained after the Smile Precure had defeated him was much stronger than anything the Pretty Cure's could ever dream of. Instead of wiping a big blob of paint onto the page, he drew a sad face. "Come on out, Akanbe!" He yelled. This time, no one fell to despair, like Megumi had heard her mothers talk about. Instead, she heard a couple of screams in the distance.

"W-what's happening..??" Megumi was as stiff as a stone. She was a possum, pretending to be dead. Suddenly, a big, clown-like monster appeared. It looked like a tree but with a clown nose attached to its face. It was about as tall as a giraffe.

"Akanbe-aka!" Amai quietly said. "You need to defeat it-aka!"

"Defeat? You mean like, fight it!?" Megumi asked, staring at the monster before her, stepping back slightly.

Amai jumped out of Megumi's arms and a small pink heart-shaped charm appeared from her bow. Next, something that looked like Megumi's mothers 'toy mirrors' appeared. "This is your LoveCharm and your HeartPact-aka." Amai said, trying to keep them out of sight from Wolfrun and the Akanabe. "You need to transform quickly-aka!"

"Transform?" Megumi asked, still processing the de information. "I don't know what you mean...but I'll do it!"

"Yay-aka!" Amai smiled. "Place the LoveCharm into the HeartPact and shout 'Precure! Changing Heart-aka!'"

Megumi nodded. Although she was scared and didn't know what was happening, she placed the LoveCharm into the HeartPact. "Precure! Changing Heart!" Magic swirled around her. Her hair poofed into a long ponytail and her clothes changed as well. "The fluffy feeling in your heart! Cure Love!"

 "The fluffy feeling in your heart! Cure Love!"

Love looked at herself. "What just happened!? Why is my hair so big?? Magic exists!?" She put her hands on her face and screamed into her hands.

"Cure Love!? Crap! She's a Precure!" Wolfrun yelled in anger. "Akanbe, get her!" The Akanbe charged towards the new hero of justice as fast as lightning.

Love looked at the monster, pure fear across her face. "W-what..?"

"Run away-aka! Quickly-aka!" Amai yelled from a nearby tree. Love didn't hesitate. She ran as fast as she could but somehow she went faster than a cheater.

"W-what's this power!?" Love yelled, trying to slow herself down but failing miserably. "Why am I going so fast!?"

"It's the Precure power-aka! The magical girls protecting everyone from evil-aka!" Amai yelled again, jumping up and down. Suddenly, Love took a big leap over a bush, thinking it was just going to be a small jump. She found herself flying high above her school. She screamed.
"Someone help me! I'm afraid of heights!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She realised she was falling to the ground and screamed once more.

As soon as she hit the ground, she landed safely on two feet

As soon as she hit the ground, she landed safely on two feet. "What? Why doesn't this hurt?" She questioned before the tree-looking monster gave her a good punch to the face. "Ok now it hurts..." She said as she put her hands over her face.

"Get up-aka! Quickly-aka!" Amai said, rushing over to Love.

Love groaned. "Right..." Love got up and rubbed her eyes. She heard Wolfrun laugh.

"Defeat her helpless butt, Akanbe!" Wolfrun pointed at the frightened girl. The Akanbe nodded and ran towards Love again.

"Oh, I forgot about something-aka!" Amai said. "Place the LoveCharm into the HeartPact and then press the dark pink button at the bottom of pact-aka!" They dodged the Akanbe and it crashed into the fence. "Quickly-aka!"

Love nodded and did as she was told. "Precure!" She yelled as pink hearts and rainbows surrounded her. "Loving Rainbow!" She pointed at the Akanbe and the rainbows and hearts bolted towards it. In a flash, the Akanbe was gone.

"What was that...?" Love asked, out of breath.

"Crap." Wolfrun said under his stinky breath. "You'll regret this." He looked at Love and Amai who where shocked.

"Pretty Cure.."

---

Megumi yawned and stretched her arms. "That was tiring work. I never knew being a superhero was so hard!" Amai stuck her head out of Megumi's bag and giggled. "I think I deserve a nice, long nap!"
"It's tiring work right-aka?" Amai and Megumi smiled at each other.
"Am I the first Precure ever?" Asked Megumi, eyes sparkling.
"No. No way-aka! There have been and are so many-aka!" Amai answered.

Megumi pouted. "Awww...that sucks." She groaned. "But that also means Okasan and Mumma might have been Precure! I mean they both have one of these transformation devices and a plushie that looks like you, Amai. And I always hear them talking about stuff like what I did today."

Amai nodded. "Maybe-aka." She looked down. "Does all this mean that you will help me and my home-aka?"
Megumi giggled. "Of course I will! I could probably get used to kicking Akanbe butts. And besides, I've made a new friend."
"Who's that-aka?"
"You of course!"

Amai smiled and jumped out of Megumi's bag. "Let's Celebrate-aka!"

 "Let's Celebrate-aka!"

---

NEXT TIME
Eh? Cure Love? Is she famous now? Also Hime-chan is now a fangirl? LoveHeart Precure! Cure Royal makes an appearance!