~Finally Together! LoveHeart Precure's Mysteries!~

Questioning her reasons for being there, Hime Aoyama sat on her best friend's bed and looked at her new HeartPact.

She sighed and closed the transformation device

She sighed and closed the transformation device. What was this superhero thingy all about? What was the reason for fighting these terrible monsters? Why was she one of these superheroes? "Hime!" She looked up and saw Megumi standing there, holding Amai in her hands. "I've managed to get my parents and sister out of the house. Now we can talk about Precure stuff!"

"I'm here to explain any questions you want-aka!" Amai smiled and jumped out of Megumi's hands and onto Hime's lap. "I see you were looking at your HeartPact-aka?"

Hime nodded. "I actually do have many questions. Now you don't have to explain during the middle of a fight." Hime laughed a bit.

Megumi sat at her desk and smiled. "Ok then! Lets start with probably the most obvious one. What actually happened to your kingdom, whatever it's called."

Amai's smile faded and she leaned closer into Hime's body. "Judaku Kingdom-aka. It was a place where everyone was loved for who they are, what they looked like or what their opinions were-aka. Everyone accepted each other...It was truely a nice place-aka. So one day, not too long ago, my best friend in the whole universe, Princess Shinpaku and I were playing in the royal gardens-aka. But suddenly...aka.." her voice became softer.

"The enemies we thought we vanished millenniums ago, the Nikushimi kingdom came back-aka

"The enemies we thought we vanished millenniums ago, the Nikushimi kingdom came back-aka. They took everyone I knew and loved, destroying the buildings and coving them with black paint along with them-aka. The names of the monsters who took them were Akaoni, Wolfrun and Majorina-aka. My auntie Candy told me when I was young that the Smile Precure defeated them-aka. I don't things got better for them though-aka.. They took Shinpaku away from me, but before that she said I needed to find the legendary warriors, Precure-aka!"

"That's us!" Megumi smiled.

"You girls were destined to become Precure-aka. Only few people can become one...they need to have a postitive attitude and a good outlook on life, like you Megumi and Hime-aka. Now you girls can help me restore my home and get my friends back-aka!" Amai smiled.

"Definitely!" Hime giggled.

---
Sorry for the hiatus for such a short chapter :'). I just felt like doing this so people who will read this don't get confused about what happened to Amai's world.
If you have questions, feel free to ask!