~Kindness and Happiness! Cure Royal makes an appearance! Part 2~

"M-Megumi..?" Hime stood back in fear for two reasons. One is because a flying lamb had just come down from wherever and two, HER FRIEND JUST TRANSFORMED INTO A FAMOUS SUPERHERO. "I mean...Cure Love...."

Suddenly, the red demon pulled out a book and started drawing on it

Suddenly, the red demon pulled out a book and started drawing on it. "Akanbe! Come on down!" A monster the size of five average sized adults appeared. It looked like her school-bag but with a clowns face plastered across it. Hime didn't know what to do.
What would okasan do?? She thought. She was shaking.

Love suddenly jumped in the air and started throwing punches and kicks at Akanbe. Akaoni held his cave-man like weapon in his hand and ordered the Akanbe to fight back. The Akanbe did as it was told and it started to kick and punch too. "You'll never win!" Akaoni chuckled.

Hime watched in horror as Love got badly hurt. She understood why Megumi wanted to come out here alone now.

"O-of course I will!" Love dodged another punch to the face. "I'll never give up for the sake of love!" Love started loosing her strength and her attacks were starting to get weaker.
"USE YOUR ATTACK-AKA!" Amai yelled from beside the frightened Hime.

Love nodded. "R-right!" She placed her LoveCharm into her HeartPact and pressed the dark pink button. "Precure!" She yelled. Magical hearts and rainbows swirled around her again. "Loving Rainbow!" She pointed her finger towards the Akanbe and magic soared towards it. It hit the Akanbe right in the face. "Ha! Gotcha!"

The Akanbe still stood strong.

Love feel to the ground. "But I hit him!" She said to Amai, as the fairy ran up to her. "Why didn't he get defeated??"
"I-I don't know-aka..." Amai said, shaking.

"I've learnt my lesson from the Smile Precure." Akaoni said, an evil grin across his face. "I've built this special nose so it's resistant to attacks from a weakened Precure. That dumb Woldrun was too stubborn to listen to my advice.."
"What..?" Love looked at the hideous beast that was Akaoni. "How..?" She heared footsteps behind her.

"I want to help you, Megumi." Hime said, with her voice shaking. "I don't know how. I'm quite scared actually but I want to help. You are my friend and you are looking weak and tired. I can't stand to see my friend like that."

"Hime.." Love said.

Amai sniffed the air. "PRETTY CURE-AKA!" She yelled. "YOU ARE A PRETTY CURE-AKA!!" She jumped into Hime's arms and hugged her. "You can help your friend-aka!" A LoveCharm and HeartPact appeared in front of them, this time the patterns on the front were blue instead of pinkish-red.

"What..?" Hime blinked and made sure she wasn't dreaming. "What's this?" She asked.

"This is your transformation items-aka!" Amai said. "All you need to do it put your blue LoveCharm into your HeartPact and shout 'Precure! Changing Heart!' and the rest will be done for you-aka!"

Hime hesitantly nodded. "This sounds like one of Auntie Yayoi's fanfics...but if it will help!" She placed the LoveCharm into the HeartPact. "Precure! Changing Heart!" Blue and green magic swirled around her. Her normal school clothes changed into a dress like her friend's. "Keeping the world stay kind and happy. Cure Royal!"

Love smiled. "Cure Royal!" She happily said. Royal was shocked.
"M-my clothes!!" She screamed. "My hair?! Why is it so long!?" She poofed her new azure hair and her jaw dropped. "How?"
Love chuckled. "I have no idea."
"The power of Precure-aka!" Amai said with her eyes sparkling. She looked happy she found a team-mate for Cure Love.

"Oh crap, another one! Get them while they aren't looking, Akanbe!" Akaoni cried and pointed to the trinity

"Oh crap, another one! Get them while they aren't looking, Akanbe!" Akaoni cried and pointed to the trinity. The Akanbe ran towards them at a lightning fast speed and gave a good blow to Love again.

"Cure Love!" Royal cried and looked at her friend in horror. Love smiled and got up.
"I-I'm fine! Kyoryokuna ai~!" She held the thumbs up.

The Akanbe ran towards Royal and Amai. "Cure Royal, you need to dodge-aka!" Amai jumped into Royal's arms. Royal dodged the Akanbe and in fell over on its face.

"What's this awesome power? Why can I move so fast??" Cure Royal asked in complete awe.
"It's the magic inside of you-aka! Your passion to help Cure Love-aka!" Amai smiled. "That's what true magic is-aka!"

"Crap." Akaoni said to himself.

"Woah..." Royal said. The Akanbe got up and started to prepare itself for more fighting.

Amai pointed to Royal's HeartPact that was resting against the back of the new precure's behind. "Place your LoveCharm into your HeartPact and then press the sapphire blue button at the top-aka! This will activate your special move to defeat the monster-aka!"

Royal nodded and did as she was told. "Precure!" She called out. Blue and green magical hearts surrounded her. She pointed her open hand towards the Akanbe. "Royal heart wave!" The magic rocketed towards the Akanbe in a wave-like motion. It hit the Akanbe and it disappeared.

"This is what's going to happen?" Akaoni shouted. "You'll regret this Precure!"

--

Hime groaned and flopped down on to Megumi's bed. "That was a very weird day." She said. "To know my bestie is the famous Cure Love and I'm part of her team? Whoa!"

Megumi smiled and held Amai in her hands. "I'm glad knowing you are my teammate, Hime!" Hime smiled back.

"Hime-aka?" Amai asked shyly. "Will you help Megumi and I save your world and my world-aka?"

"Uh dah!" Hime laughed. "I guess I've always had a spot in my heart for magic and superheroes." Amai smiled and so did Megumi. They all knew something exiting was about to happen!

 They all knew something exiting was about to happen!