{3} Brothers

'I missed you so much!' I laughed at the singer, who was now running a hand through his brunette hair. 'But I'm so confused'.

At this, Conor let out a giggle. Despite his serious approach on his song covers, Conor was literally the definition of 'goofball'. He could challenge Spongebob any day. With the attitude of a child and voice of an angel, also with the same bad boy vibe that Jack provided, it was impossible not to like Conor.

'Jack sent me out to buy him some more ice cream and wine glasses for whatever reason. Weird since we don't even live together anymore'.

Before Jack and Conor moved in together with their South-African friend Josh, Jack and I lived together for around three months. I don't know if it was the stress of moving that caused him to do what he did, but he seemed happier on his own living in his new apartment. It was most likely about his immaturity.

'Oh yeah!' Conor made me jump out of our short embrace,'Jack said he spoke to you briefly yesterday. He doesn't usually like his exes. Congratulations!'

Okay, yes I was a little mad at the fact that Jack had most likely sent him out just to fulfil what he said last night, that sentence only proving my point further, but Conor was a sweetheart. I respected him for looking out for Jack so much, even though he knows what his brother did to me. And yes, although he shares the DNA of that pretty face, I knew that I could always trust Conor. He was like a brother to me, too.

I shuffled my feet awkwardly at his statement, watching him grin. 'Hey', I finally said, 'first of all, stop before I rip your skin off. And second of all, are you busy?'

...

Conor and I sat in a nearby café, eating breakfast and catching up on life. I may have felt broken last night, but he managed to fix it with his silly jokes and random statements.
'I just wanna make Jack feel jealous', I looked up from my concentration on my food and furrowed my eyebrows at his sudden statement.'Like he just hit a million subscribers, and he's acting like he's beaten Pewdiepie with the amounts of subscribers he has. I mean, not to brag but I've got five million and over millions and millions of views but still'.
I smiled at his comment. I knew he was a proud brother but knowing Jack, he's probably acting like he won the lottery or something.
'I know a way to make him jealous' I stated, the idea in my head was pretty cruel but he was a good actor, and I did a lot of theatre when I was younger. We could make this work.
He read my mind, mainly through the smug expression on my face and the amount we've joked about this before. He nodded, mirroring the facial expression I had and winked.
'Let's fake date!'

...