{17} Polaroid Pictures

I was sat on the floor, reliving my memories by looking through all of the polaroids through Jack and mines old relationship.

This time, I could easily tear my eyes away, and I wasn't stuck with some unknown longing. I knew I was going to get us back together, these pictures were just a small amount of motivation. I studied each individual one closely and carefully, reminiscing about the old times and eyes beaming at the new. These memories would soon be irrelevant, in the past.

When Jack took me to Thorpe Park for our 'friendship date' and we rode every single rollercoaster, and I was now looking back on the times then, I found something. It may sound stupid, but I couldn't help but think how accurate that day all really was to the whole situation. A rollercoaster of emotions. To feeling ill, being terrified, laughing and most importantly happiness. Those were the emotions that I went through both on that day, and since I first re-encountered the Maynards.

I loved both of them, to be honest. In different ways. The love I gave out to Conor was filled with respect and adoration for all the work he does, and how he cares about my well being. Jack's was what one would call true love. We may both be young, but I knew that I needed that pretty face around in order to keep me sane. I may have not realised that I was hanging on by a single thread of my sanity this whole time. If I had waited any longer before Jack and I met again, I'm one hundred percent sure that I would have fallen apart completely. As much as I still hate night clubs and the whole sickening atmosphere it brought, I had to pay it my utmost respect for what it did. To be honest, it lowkey reminded me of that Usher song, 'DJ got us falling in love'. And Jack is a part time DJ, so it makes sense.

One of the things I also may not have realised before was that I was just as immature as Jack was. Never giving second chances, saying that the failure of our relationship was all of his fault. Through all of these emotions I have come to the conclusion that forgiving and forgetting are the best ways to live your life. You can make up and be happy or simply just go on without quarrel. Sure, the things Jack did were totally unacceptable and heartbreaking, but people change over time and I have enough trust in him to never repeat the incident that happened. I forgive him, and I soon will forget it ever happened.

But what was more important was making sure that Jack was mine once again.

After looking down at the polaroids once more, each individual memory filling my head, I received a text from Conor.

Conor: Just told Jack that it was a 'misunderstanding' and that it was oregano Oli gave me. He broke down crying saying how sorry he is for not trusting you. Now's your chance. Go get him, tiger! xx

Soon after I texted Jack, asking him to meet me near the night club where all of this started.

So tomorrow, I get my love back.