{9} Make-out session

So that happened. I kissed Jack on the cheek. Why? I can't tell you. I'm still confused myself.

I hated myself for getting drunk that night. I had fucking sex with my ex boyfriend for God's sake, who wouldn't?

...

Once again, I was around Conor's. Honestly, I loved hanging out with him. He could cheer me up even when I had just slept with his brother! Obviously, he didn't know this and I didn't ever plan on telling him, but being in his company was always a pleasure. Unfortunately, the blonde was also here, busy editing a video on his laptop.

He had his glasses on, which he didn't wear often but looked extremely cute in them, and they were sliding down the bridge of his nose. He was wearing his green Sugg life hoodie and his standard ripped jeans with a look of concentration displayed in his blue eyes.

Meanwhile, Conor and I were busy having a conversation about how most of the music you hear on the radio nowadays is so generic. One thing I admired about the singer the most is that he doesn't follow the current music trends with those songs that all sound the exact same. Instead, he makes music tailored to his own liking.

Conor left the apartment, claiming that he wanted to go get us all Nandos. I heard the door shut and sighed heavily. Really Conor? Leaving me alone with him again? I heard Jack shift on the other side of the sofa, which I didn't think much of, until I felt a pair of lips smash against mine.

And I don't know why, but I kissed back.

Things got heated very quickly. I was soon straddling him with his fingers curled around and gently tugging at my hair. It was like his lips were perfectly sculpted for mine. I mean, I've kissed quite a few guys in the space of me being single, but no matter how long we were at it, those kisses weren't nearly as good as this.

I loved the feeling of his tongue exploring my mouth, but hated what I was doing. I could practically hear my thoughts screaming at me, trying desperately to make me stop but my body wouldn't listen. It honestly felt like heaven.

I quickly pulled away and scrambled off of Jack's lap when I heard the door open. My face flushed red but Conor didn't seem to notice. Luckily, I got off of Jack just in the nick of time. Conor placed the food on the table, sat between us and swung his arm over my shoulder. I could see Jack look at me apologetically and I half smiled, symbolising that it's fine. I definitely needed that make-out session more than I thought.

We ate our food in almost silence, Jack and I feeling too awkward to speak whilst Conor made some joke about pigeons or some shit like that. Later in the evening, Jack said his goodbyes and went home and Conor and I sat beside each other. I was still feeling bad about the whole thing so I barley opened my mouth to speak.
'Hey what's wrong?' he turned to me, concern written on his face.
I shrugged and refused to meet his eyes, finding the floor much more interesting at this current moment.
'Come on! You can tell me!' He insisted once again. Without my mind's consent, my mouth suddenly opened and said the thing that I wished would have never come out.

'I think I still love Jack'.