0.7

~Jiseok~

I felt soft hands curled up around my waist and warm light breathing against my back, what is going on? I questioned myself, i thought i was still dreaming, but then a kiss was placed on my shoulder and my body reacted fast to the sudden move. I stayed still for a while trying to process what was happening, until the thought crossed my mind. I must've slept while watching Taehyung and Jin play all night. I shifted to my left side, and there was Jennie next to me with her eyes shut tightly. I stared at her, it looks like she doesn't really mind sleeping next to me. And am pretty sure she's the one that kissed me. Cause why would someone sleep with their eyes shut this tightly. I remember when i came out of the bathroom yesterday, she was already asleep, she looked so calm, but her half opened eyes were creepy. 

I smirked, and held her hand that seemed out of place. I expected her to react to the sudden skin touching, but she didn't budge. So i moved my body closer to her, our bodies were so close that i, myself became nervous. I could hear both our hearts beat fast. She suddenly opened her eyes, and in a second they were as big as a deer's eyes. For some reason i just wanted to stay like that for a while, i didn't want to let go of her hand. But a negative thought at the back of my head started to occupy me. This is wrong, we shouldn't be like this, it is going to put both of us in danger. 

Pulling away i sat up, and reached out to my shirt, putting it on. I got off the bed and i started walking towards the door, but i just felt like i shouldn't just leave her every time probably questioning me in her mind. So i turned back, and there she was fixing the bed. I smiled to myself at that sight, i don't know what this feeling is, but am pretty sure it makes me really happy, excited and nervous at the same time. "Why did you sleep here?" I heard her ask, i got flustered at the sudden talk. I just stared at her while she combed her hair lightly with her fingers, and putting it in a low bun. She gave me a questioning look, "Jiseok, are you ok?" She stood in front of me, waiting. "Yeah, i mean. I guess i just slept in, while watching the game."I replied quickly. She just gave me a small 'oh' and looked at everything but me. She looked so cute, at that point i just felt like i should kiss her. But why would i ? It isn't right. None of this is right. So i just decided to make it less awkward, "Why did you touch me while i was sleeping? Were you going to rape me?" I smirked, her eyes shot up, and my stomach was welcomed with a high knee kick. "Rape you? Really? Even a rapist wouldn't want to rape someone looking like that" She said moving her pointed finger up and down. "I was just joking, i wanted it to be less awkward, so that was the first thing that came to my mind" She rolled her eyes at me. "I can't wait for the day, where they fall off" I said quietly. "I heard that" I smiled at her, and she just stared at me. "Can i ask you a question? " i nodded. 

"How come you don't think of food first thing in the morning? I suddenly crave Pizza and Ice cream." I chuckled

" How can i think of food, when the first thing i see when i wake up is you?" I said, pulling her closer to me, and placing a light kiss on her forehead. 

__________________________________________________

So, i'd like to apologize for updating this late. I'm busy, but i'll update a longer chapter soon. I feel like this ff is moving slow, so i'll probably just start the actual plot in the next few chapters. And excuse me for any grammar mistakes.

Thanks for supporting, love you guys. xoxo