0.1

~10 years later~

~Jennie~

I groaned as i heard the loud music coming from my brothers room. "YAAAH KIM TAEHYUNG. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted. I heard someone burst into my room causing the door to hit the wall. UGHH here we go again. I sat up and looked at him. He was wearing nothing but boxers, holding his speakers in one hand and his phone in the other. He started dancing, jumping and running around my room while singing. I got to admit he's good at it, but when will he ever grow up? "When are you going to stop doing this every morning?" I asked annoyed at his everyday early behavior, that no matter how many times he does it i still can't get used to it. 

The struggle of not being a heavy sleeper like him is real. World war III could've started and ended and he'll still be asleep peacefully, but once he's awake there's no more sleep for me. 

"Are you cursing me in your head, cause you're giving me that bitch-what-the-fuck look" he said chuckling. "Cursing you would be the least i could do to be honest." I replied rolling my eyes at him. "Will you please get out? i'm trying to get my beauty sleep" He started laughing, and i gave him a questioning look. "Beauty sleep my ass, you always look dead" He said walking towards me. "Excuse you Kim ugly ass hyung. But i'm so popular for my looks, within my group of friends. Unfortunately they don't know that this beauty over here has to fucking suffer every morning because of you not wanting to be awake alone. Now get the fuck out of my room before i kick you out myself." I said pushing him off of my bed. "First admit that am the most beautiful, handsome and hot guy you've ever seen" Woah, he's so full of himself. "What do you think? Do i look like am the prettiest girl you've ever seen?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "Why are you asking a question that has an obvious answer? I call you jenbear for a reason. Stop dreaming" I chuckled at his answer. "Well thanks, cause that just answered not just my question but yours too. CAUSE WE FREAKING LOOK THE SAME, so you're basically calling yourself ugly" I replied leaving the room. "I'm just gonna leave this room, you seem to like it very much." I said walking down the stairs "Ji seok is coming" I heard him shout. 

Great just great. What a great way of waking up in the morning  looking like a zombie, when your crush is coming over. I ran to my room, bumping into the door. My whole body is aching, and my life is just falling a part. 

But i still got to go take a shower and dress up, or else he'll think zombies took over our apartment.    

___________________

Hi, so here's a short chapter. 

Hope you like it. Love you xoxo