1.0

Minhyun:

"Aren't you supposed to be looking after her? What have you been doing? I didn't assign you to follow her around just to watch her! Go get her out of there now!" He said in a stern voice with obvious frustration. "I tried. It's really dangerous. You know that his mother might get us killed. And it's not like she knows who Jennie is." I said looking at him worried. "What about Jiseok? Can't we ask him for help, just this one last time? Please! We have to save her. I can't break my promise." How am I going to ask Jiseok? I don't think he'll do anything about! "How am I going to bring it up to him tho?" I questioned him, as we both walked into the living room and sat opposite of each other. "Call him" He suddenly said. I stared at him blankly. "Why now?" I said taken aback. "I'll talk to him! We can't just sit here and do nothing. Minhyun, please. She can't die, she doesn't deserve to be tortured! None of the girls deserve to be tortured too. And you obviously know that. It's true that we still didn't make a move, but this is a good opportunity to start." He came closer to me and held my hand. "It must've been really hard for you to watch her all alone. So let's call him now and ask him to take her out of that rotten place. And she'll stay by my side until his mother dies." I felt myself drown in guilt and disgust. I've helped Jiseok torture girls more than once, but it's all for the sake of our plan. And I'll do anything to get revenge for my little sister. "Fine, let's do this. I really hope he'll listen to us, and helps us." I say as I take out my phone and type in his name, sighing loudly as I pressed lightly on the screen that displayed his name, waiting for him to pick it up. 

After 3 calls he picked up. "What's wrong? I've been sleeping, you're such a pain in the ass" He answered huskily, sounding so tired. "I need your help with something, I'll be waiting in front of our usual meet up place. I won't except a no as an answer. Bye!"

___________________________________________

Taehyung:

"IT'S BEEN 3 FUCKIN DAYS I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS, SHE NEVER STAYS AWAY FOR MORE THAN 5 HOURS JISEOK. I CAN'T CALM DOWN! THIS IS SERIOUS!" I shouted as I kept pacing around the living room. I was really tired I had no sleep for 2 days straight. I haven't seen Jennie since 3 days and it's making me go crazy. She would never travel without telling me, we always go together. What's even worse is that I tried calling Jin and Jisoo but they never picked up. My head is a mess right now, and I really can't think at the moment. "I think we should tell the police." I said running upstairs to get my phone. Jiseok came running after me. "Taehyung, listen. It isn't a big deal, let's just say she wanted to take a break from everything and went on a trip or something, Yeah? Don't get the police involved." I stared at him blankly. "We are always together, Jiseok. I can't let her just leave without me, and if she needed time by herself, she could've told me. I'm sure she's in danger right now. We have to do something about it." It was so irritating cause he seemed to not care. But if what he said is true, why wouldn't Jin and Jisoo answer my calls? Why did Jin not visit at all? I remember that they all went together shopping, and from that day I haven't seen any of them. What could've happened to them?

"Taehyung, just don't get the police involved. I'm going to look for her. Trust me, yeah?" He said after a while of long silence. I eyed him carefully and nodded. "But I'm coming with you" I replied.

"I'm sorry. But once I have something set in my mind, I can't just give up." He thought.

____________________________

Helloooo,

It's been a long time. Sorrrrrrrry i haven't updated for a long time, i've been really busy and you know moving to a new school is stressful and a bit depressing. But like i gotta stay strong, since final exams are coming up in 2 weeks.

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this crappy short chapter. 

annnnnnnnnd, bye. xoxo