0.5

~2 days later~

~Jennie~

I felt something heavy on my stomach, and i couldn't move. The room was really cold, so i tried pulling the blanket more, but there was clearly something holding onto it. I pushed whatever was on my stomach and sat up, i rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone that was lying on the floor next to my bed. Checking the time, it was too early for me to wake up. But then once i wake up i can't go back to sleep. I got off my bed, and turned to look at it. There was an adorable taehyung sleeping while hugging my pillow, and his messy hair everywhere. No wonder my neck is sore, and i was uncomfortable all night. He must've came and slept here without i realized.

 I pulled him to the middle of the bed, and covered his body with the whole blanket. I really love him, but he's annoying sometimes.I should make him breakfast since i'm awake. I mean there's food in the fridge thanks to Jin. He was complaining about us starving ourselves and that it's unhealthy to eat from outside alot. But i really appreciate him and Jisoo, like without them i wouldn't be able to receive love or even know how it feels to be loved. Since me and taehyung only had each other to lean on, once our parents passed away. I kissed his fingers, and i left heading to the bathroom.

I did my usual morning routine, washing my face you know gotta keep my skin healthy, and brushing my teeth to keep them fresh and clean. I watched videos as in the process and brushed my hair. After about 20 minutes of doing all of this and obviously singing and dancing in between, i went back to my room. I changed my clothes, obviously making sure taehyungie isn't awake. I put on a pink over sized hoodie and blue striped shorts.

 While applying lip balm and spraying perfume i heard someone walking up the stairs and humming. I looked over at Taehyung and he's obviously still asleep. No one slept over with us yesterday, and isn't it too early for someone to visit? I walked over to my closet and picked up a hanger, as i walked quietly out of my room. I stood infront of the stairs waiting for someone to appear. Instead i heard a chuckle coming from behind. I got goosebumps all over my body, and my heart was beating really fast. I wanted to turn, but i was too scared. "Jennie" I heard him whisper close to my ear. I turned over at him shocked. What? Why is he here this early?

I wanted to ask why he's here, but he looked breathtakingly beautiful. I held my breath without realizing when our eyes met. His tan skin glowed against the white turtle neck he was wearing. He waved his hand infront of my face and said, "Is something wrong?" my eyes widen and i bet my face turned to a deep shade of red. "Uhh, yes. No. I mean no. There's nothing wrong. I'm perfectly fine" I lied, flashing him with a fake smile. My heart was beating too fast, that i didn't realize i bent the hanger. I cursed under my breath at how obvious and stupid i am. "Put the hanger back, and come with me" He said passing by me, walking down the stairs. 

Running to my room, i shut the door and jumped on my bed. Ohmygod! Jiseok! He's here, what am i supposed to do? It'll be awkward between us. Taehyung has to wake up. "Yaah, taetae. Yaaaaah" I whisper-shouted. I shoved him, and pulled the blankets away from his body. "Uaaaah! What now? Am tired, let me sleep" He groaned while kicking the blanket. "Your friend is here." I said putting back the hanger where it originally was. "My friend? I have friends? Tell them i'll come down when i wake up. It was a good dream, you had to ruin it. I haaaaaate yoooooouu" He cried. I hit his head and left the room, frustrated. He must be sleep talking, did he just ask if he had friends? Ohmygod, i'm so done with him. He literally befriends everyone.

Jiseok was lying on the couch, going through the TV, checking whats airing from one channel to another. I sat on the single sofa, and looked over at him. "What took you so long?" He questioned, i just shrugged. It was too quiet, and he wasn't moving only concentrating on the show that is being aired. So i asked out of curiosity finally, "Why so early?" not taking his eyes from the TV he answered right away, "Couldn't sleep, so i came over" I nodded. I sat there just staring at him, doing nothing. His smile, just bring me butterflies in my stomach. His laugh makes me crazy. That small dimple that appears when he smiles just above his lip side, looks so adorable. Is it even legal to be this beautiful? 

Since i was being ignored, i mean he said to come with him. But we aren't doing anything. He's just sitting there doing his own thing. So i'm playing on my phone and watching videos, until i get the attention i'm seeking for. He suddenly spoke up, "Can you make me coffee, please?" I nodded. "Sure" I skipped to the kitchen. I heard his small laugh and his, "She's so cute" which got me blushing, and smiling for no exact reason. 

I prepared it lovingly. As i held it carefully, and walked over to him, he was sleeping soundlessly.I didn't even take that long to prepare it, was he that tired? I placed the coffee on the table infront of him, then i sat by his side. I sat there admiring his every small feature. He looked more than beautiful up close now that am concentrating on and memorizing the amount of beauty on his face. I held his hand in mine and stared at it. I must be crazy doing this now. What if he suddenly wakes up? I leaned over to his face and kissed his forehead softly, then backed away quickly. Placing his hand on his stomach, then fixing his hair away from his eyes and face.

Covering him with blanket, i admired him one last time, then i went to the kitchen. I should prepare some breakfast, since the two men that i love dearly are still sleeping. Lets just hope i don't burn down the kitchen.       

________________

Hi guys, So i had to rewrite this chapter cause for some reason it got deleted. And if you already read this part before it got deleted then you might find somethings aren't the same as the first one.If there's any grammar mistakes please excuse me, i'm writing this late at night. Even though i still hope you enjoy reading it. 

Anyways, since i didn't find any other pictures of the guy that's supposed to be Jiseok. I changed the guy. If you know Rowoon (Sf9) that's how Jiseok is going to look like. 

It's 2:35 AM, and i'm so fucking tired. I'll go sleep now. Good Night. 

Love you guys. xoxo.

 xoxo