0.2

~Jennie~

I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. I did take a shower before sleeping last night, and i don't stink that much. Except for my mouth, if you smell it you'd think a dead rat is rotting inside. I'm exaggerating, but it's close. I skipped towards the bathroom, and finished my morning lazy routine. I headed to my room, and i heard the door bell ring. "Taehyungie, your friend is here." I said walking to his room not even knocking the door. "Manners" he said while putting on his hoodie. "Neither of us has it. So we're equal." I replied with a grin on my face. "By the way, did he sleep by the door yesterday? Cause he came really fast." I questioned curious. "I saw his message late and Jin hyung is also coming, but true it's early. Very much" he said walking past me. 

I ran to my room to get changed and fix my self. Cause i don't really want my crush to see my hair looking like a brush and my face similar to a panda. No offence to pandas, they're cute. I took black tights and a white crop top with daisy patterns on it. Then i combed my hair and styled to a side braid and closed it with a hair band that has a small white bow. I sprayed a strawberry scented perfume on my wrists and neck, and wore the necklace Taehyungie gave me, it had a half moon. Its actually for couples, but he gave me one and took the other. I mean he always buys couple things cause he finds it cute, and we wear them together. Aren't we just adorable. We might fight and bicker, just like other siblings. It's normal. But we care and cherish each other a lot. 

Checking my phone, i found a lots of messages and notifications from social media. I told you i was popular. Anyways Jisoo is asking me to go shopping together, and it seems like a good idea. Plus i'm ready. It's not like i have to overdo my clothes or put a lot of make up on. I like it simple. I went down stairs with my headphones on blasting music. I recommend Sia. Some of her songs are so inspiring, it boosts my self confidence. 

I found Taehyung, Jiseok and Seokjin all sitting around the dinning table eating breakfast. I walked towards them and took my headphones off. Gotta respect food. "Good morning" I greeted as i sat on the empty chair next to Jin. "Mornin" I heard Jiseok say softly, while the others just nodded. I smiled a little, and tried to distract myself by eating. Whenever Jin is here, he either brings food over, or he cooks. But since me and Taehyungie don't really buy anything except for snacks, he has to shop before coming over. They were all talking about random things and i just listened. Boys are just boring sometimes, like they never talk about interesting things. I kept on stealing glances at Jiseok from time to time while eating. He's so handsome, i thought.

Since they started eating before me the finished the food on their plates. Taehyung stood and glanced at me, "We're going out, so clean the table" He said leaving. "I'm not cleaning it too, Jisoo is waiting for me" I said not bothered looking at Jin who gave me a questioning look. "We're going to shop, me and your sister. Did she not tell you?" I asked. "Don't be late, or you're not going out again" I rolled my eyes and went up stairs to get my handbag and wallet.

As i was choosing a handbag that'll suit my clothes, i heard my bedroom door close. I looked at its direction and found Jiseok standing against the wall staring at me. I dropped the bag surprised. "Jiseok" I whispered shocked. "Umm uhh do you need something?" I asked walking towards him. Why is he doing this? He never comes to my room, and whats with the sudden change? He usually ignores me the whole time. What is going on? Did he finally notice me after 2 years? The thought got me blushing. 

I saw him smirk, and it gave me butterflies. He suddenly came and hugged me tightly. I held my breath, while my heart was beating fast. I was scared it'll explode. I was never this close to him. I tried to break the hug, but he just kept on squeezing me more. "Y-you're hurt-hurting me" I said quietly my face buried in his chest. He released me from his arms but held my shoulders, staring deeply into my eyes.

"You better come back home early" He said in a stern voice, "Or else you know what might happen to young and beautiful girls like you." He came closer to my face and held my chin and whispered in my ears, "They either get raped, or killed. So be careful." I got goosebumps because of his sharp voice. For some reason these words terrified me. Something in his words and voice made me scared. 

I pushed him away and eyed him, "Why are you doing this? This sudden caring side of you is making me uncomfortable, I'm not used to it" I said looking him in the eye, i'm happy that he started to care about me. But it all happened suddenly. Just yesterday he was living as if i don't exist. What happened to him, seriously. 

 "Then get used to it" He replied placing a kiss on my cheek and leaving. My legs felt weak, and my head was clouded with lots of questions, so i walked to my bed and sat on it. "You better not be playing with me" I said quietly.

____________________

Hi guys, 

This chapter is longer than the one before, and i hope you like it. I'll try to update more, when i can. 

Thanks lovelies xoxo.