1.3

~Jennie~

I jolted as soon as i felt warm water splashing my precious face. I breathed in loudly, choking on the water that got in my nose. Rubbing my small hands lightly on my eyes and squeezing my nose to get rid of the water inside, and coughing. i blinked a couple of times realizing  i had nothing covering my eyes, and my wrist is free from any handcuffs. I looked around, and was met by a pair of legs in front of my face, skinny legs but they're really long. Raising my head upwards, I  chuckled rolling my eyes at her. "They'll be on my hands in a few  seconds, sweetie." She said as she crouched to my level, holding my jaw between her cold  hands. I smiled, "I guess girls find me attractive too. Even in this horrible state, you're a keeper babe." I said as i leaned in and kissed her nose. Backing away when her grip loosened around my jaw, she stared at my lips. I smirked, then spit on her face, " Fucking bitch" i spit in her face. She froze, then stood after a few seconds. Wiping her face with the hem of her shirt, revealing her stomach. It had a wound right across the side of her hips. 

Turning away, following the ray of light that was spreading through the room, i felt so happy. I can finally see around me, i must be thankful. This made me realize how if just one sense is disabled after knowing how it was actually one of the reasons we're still going and living our lives normally. But just one dysfunction can cause many problems and insecurities. Closing my eyes i prayed, and thanked god for this moment. Who knew what could've happened to me when i slept in that van? I mean, who knew i could be one day here? Just like now, praying just to be able to see my brother. Looking back at the woman standing in front of me, i smiled. With one fast move, she kicked me right in the face, unfortunately my head was in  contact with the bath tube that i was leaning on, making me wince at the piercing pain running down from my head to the back of my neck. And with that i blacked out.

_____________________

~Later that day~

This time, a man came inside and stared at me. I was lying inside the tube, with my right leg hanging out of it. I eyed him, you  might think i'm getting to comfortable in this bathroom that I've been looked into. But the truth is i'm just acting tough, i really hate this place and despise it. "What?" I asked him bluntly. I sat up, as he came in, carrying a huge plastic bag in one hand and a tray of food in the other. "Feel comfortable, bear" he said quietly as he reached by my ear. He suddenly scrunched his nose when he stood back straight. "Never imagined this smell on you. Take  a shower please, i don't want my apartment smelling like shit." The words came out of his mouth loud and clear, even with that face mask on. I don't know why, but for some reason i felt hurt. No one has ever said such thing to me, i would always smell nice. But this isn't my fault after all. 

I sighed, and looked at the tray of food. Rice with vegetable curry, and bottle of water. My eyes moved towards the huge bag that was dropped by the masked man. I hopped from the tub, and reached to it. Sitting comfortably on the cold ceramic tiles,  i opened my legs apart and placed the bag in between. As i rummaged through it, tears start to well up my eyes. They're my clothes, just then i saw Taehyungs favorite hoodie that is also my favorite. I pulled out, and hugged it tightly, tears flowing down my eyes and staining the hoodie. A picture dropped out of it, when i unfolded it. It was a picture of me and Taehyung at the beach 2 years ago.

My heart was in pain and my head started to throb because of the earlier incident. But at that moment i couldn't care less. I just wanted to breath in his smell, and memorize every feature of his on that picture.

______________________________________________

This ff actually reached 1K wow! Thanks guys. It's been a while since i updated, but i'll make sure to do it more often. Anyways vote and comment, wat you think about this storyline. And check my other ff's if you would like too.   

Not revised.