The Meeting

We got to the Boys' house. It was gorgeous. Lo and I drove past the neighbors house which is for sale, and it's just as beautiful. Plus, it's right next door! Logan texted Jeff and told him to bid on it for us. Hopefully we get it. We were walking up to the door and out popped the five most handsome boys I've ever seen.
WDW- LOGANNNNN!!! They ran and jumped on Logan, not noticing that I was standing behind him.
D- hey Logan, who's this?
Z- is she your new manager
Zach winked and my heart skipped a beat
L- guys, this is my sister Cece. Cece, these are the guys
C- hiiiiii
Oh my I'm so awkward
C- uh I'm a really big fan and I'm so excited to meet you!
D- oh, hi Cece. We've heard a lot about you. Come on in
Oh. My. Daniel. I can't believe he just talked to me.
The boys showed me around a bit, but then most of them went off with Logan to shoot some content. I was sitting in the living room by myself just checking out my insta feed. All of a sudden a pair of hands cover my eyes.
C- omg who is this?
D- you'll never guess
Daniel uncovers my eyes and puts his head on my shoulder and looks at my phone.
D- watcha looking at?
C- just my insta feed. I thought everyone left to go shoot content.
D- they did. I was just out back shooting some covers. The outdoors make a great background.
C- haha, yeah I agree.
D- you sing?
C- actually, yes. I'm not that good though. I play uke too.
D- no way! We're gonna shoot a cover together right now. Meet me outside?
Daniel runs upstairs and I head outside to where he had his camera set up. I sit on one of the benches he had set out and grabbed the uke. I started playing The Judge by Twenty One Pilots and sang along. I played and sang my heart out. It felt good.
D- wow. Just wow.
C- oh my gosh, I'm sorry I didn't realize you were there. I kinda got lost in the moment.
D- I figured that out when you didn't realize I was recording the whole time. You're beautiful. Uh.... I mean that was beautiful. Wanna see the shot?
By now Daniel and I were both blushing, very hard. I walked over to him to see the footage. It was sick! He got shots from his camera and his drone. I looked at Daniel and he looked at me. This was perfect.
C- thanks, you didn't have to do that.
D- my pleasure
He winked and my heart melted. I felt butterflies. This is absolutely perfect. Nothing could ruin it.
Unless you have a ridiculous brother who vlogs.
Suddenly I was covered in paint. Logan and the rest of the boys threw paint filled water balloons onto Daniel and I. We looked at each other and started laughing. We ran inside and up to the boys. We hugged all of them, making sure to rub the paint all over them.
D- hey, uh....need new clothes?
I looked at myself and laughed
C- uhhh yeah.
D- here, come with me.
Daniel took me into what I assume is his room. He handed me some sweats and a t shirt. I thanked him and headed into the bathroom to change. Once I was changed, I left the bathroom to find Daniel laying on his bed waiting for me.