Guys Night

When I got back to the Why Don't We house all the guys were sitting in the living room playing on their phones.
C- wowwww you guys
Z- what Cece? We were all waiting for you.
Jo- yeah C it took you forever. I mean you do live next door.
I laughed and ran to jump on Corbyn, who was sitting on the floor. But right as I did, he got up and I landed on the floor.
C- ugh, Corbyn why did you move?
Co- uhhhh because I didn't want you to jump on me?
We all laughed and continued to play on our phones for a while.
D- do you guys want to go swimming? Because this is a pretty lame hangout if all we are going to do is look at our phones.
Ja- yeah. We can go change.
All of the boys ran to their rooms to change.
D- C you can change in my room. Just let me grab my suit first.
Dani ran upstairs and I followed him with my bag. Daniel went to the bathroom to change. I threw on my bikini and headed downstairs. As soon as I walked outside, all the boys were staring.
Z- uh.......uh..........uh
Jo- dang, C
Co- go, best friend!
Ja- damn ma
Daniel just bit his lip and looked me up and down. Jack hit him.
C- okay guys now that you're done staring can we go swimming now??
I ran and jumped in the pool as the guys continued to stare. Zach, Jonah and Corbyn jumped in and tried to make the biggest splashes that they could.
C- coming boys?
Daniel and jack jumped in. After they were in, jack swam up and hugged me from behind.
C- hey Jackie
Ja- C. You. Look. Amazing.
I turned around and kissed him on the cheek.
C- thanks boo.
I swam around with the guys for hours. Somewhere around 11 pm I sat on the step and just watched them chicken fight. Daniel swam up to me.
D- hey
C- hey
D- you're beautiful. you really are. Like I can't keep my eyes off of you.
I started to blush and Daniel pulled me closer. I wrapped my legs around him so he was holding me.
C- you know, you boys don't make it very easy to pick who I like. You're all flirting with me, all the time. Except Corbyn, but I never expected him to.
D- but all of the other guys don't like you like I do. They like how you look. But I like you for you.
I could feel this moment was special.
Z- yo guys, let's play truth or dare!
Jo- why not just dare each other to do stuff. It'll be more fun.
We all gathered in a circle and started to play.
Ja- okay C, I dare you to determine who's the best kisser.
C- easy. But I'm not kissing Cor because that's out of line. I wouldn't want Christina to get mad.
I swam around and kissed all the boys. Zach tried to touch my butt, and I smacked his arm. He just laughed. Jonah was next and he picked me up and spun me. Whoever gets to marry that boy will be lucky. Jack was next. He just kissed me. But it was great. And finally, Dani. He set me on his lap and grabbed my butt underwater. Once again, I felt sparks.
Ja- so? Who is it?
C- you're all fantastic kissers but it's between Jack and Daniel.
Corbyn just shot me a look like I need to pick who or else they'll both get mad.
We dared each other to do stuff until around 1 am and then we all got super tired and headed inside.
D- sleep with me, babygirl?
I nodded my head and followed dani upstairs. I plopped on his bed and patted the space next to me, so he would go there. Dani jumped next to me and stared in my eyes. I fell asleep just like that.