Love?

Co- hey C, can we talk?
Corbyn sounded serious. None of the boys EVER sound serious. I wonder what's wrong.
C- yeah, what's up?
Co- it's Daniel and Jack. You need to chose. They're both upset because they don't know what to feel. If you choose one, the other can stop liking you. They just need to know if they have a shot or not.
C- it's so hard to choose. Daniel is so sweet and I can tell he really cares about me. But jack is special. He makes me feel great about myself by just being around me. I have no idea what to do.
Co- who do you feel more connected with?
C- I......I don't know. I feel sparks when Daniel and I kiss but, jack makes me want more.
Co- but it's not just about physical connection.
He was right. It was about more than the physical connection with the boys.
C- tell Jack to come down here. I need to tell him something.
Corbyn nodded his head and walked back upstairs. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to do. I saw jack coming closer and he sat on the couch. We looked at each other and he began to talk.
Ja- C. Please say something. Anything. Anything is better than silence.
C- I'm sorry jack. I really am. I love you, but right now, Daniel. He's the one.

A/n: sorry it's so short guys but I felt like that was a good way to end! I'm going to keep writing this story, but you should also go check out my new story, "Mystery Girl"