Tour

It's been about two weeks since their tour started. I miss them like crazy. But I've been texting all of the other boys and I've decided to fly out and surprise Daniel at the New York show. Logan is coming too since it's the Maverick Pop Up Shop in NYC this weekend, so it's perfect. I took an earlier flight than Lo because I wanted to have some time to catch up with the boys and settle in my room. When I landed, I texted Jonah.
I got to the gate and I was surprised to find Zach waiting for me.
C- ZACHHHHH! Oh my gosh I missed you!
Z- come on, C. We need to go.
He seemed serious. So I followed him without fighting. We got in the car and he started to drive to the hotel. Once we got there, I checked in and he helped me take my stuff up to my room.
C- why are you being so weird? This isn't like you to be quiet and serious.
Z- Cece I need to tell you something. And you're not going to like it.
He motioned for me to sit down on the bed with him. I followed.
C- what's wrong?
Z- it's Daniel. When we left and you guys were fighting, he was miserable. He would get mad anytime someone would mention you. He figured he lost you to Jack. So when we started touring, he started hitting on fans. Cece, he's cheating. There's this one girl that he's texting non-stop and he's brought her in the bus before. I'm really sorry I had to tell you this.
My heart sank. Daniel said it wasn't a breakup. And he promised me I was the only one. I started to cry and Zach just held me. We laid in my bed for a while and I guess I drifted off.
When I woke up, Zach was gone. I checked my phone. I had a text from Zach.
Z😜♥️- hey C, sorry about earlier. I didn't want to be the one to tell you but I'm glad I was there to comfort you. And I had to leave to get ready, but I'll come back for you at 5:30. Look your best so you can show Daniel what he's missing. Love you.
I smiled when I looked at the text. Ahhh that kid is so sweet. I looked at the clock and it was 4 so I decided to start curling my hair. I put on white jeans, my black Why Don't We shirt, and my checkered vans. I put on a little bit of makeup and I was satisfied with how I looked. Then, there was a knock at the door. It was Lo finally getting here. He ran in, dropped his stuff and ran to the bathroom to change. While Logan was changing, Zach came to get me.
Z- wow. C you look stunning.
I blushed a little.
C- thank you, Z.
He kissed my cheek and handed me my backstage pass. I put it on and we headed to the venue. The whole time, Zach held my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach. No, this can't be happening. I need to talk to Daniel first.
We got to the venue and it was awesome. There were so many people. Zach ran to go meet the limelights since we were almost late. I hid in the front of the venue, away from the boys. They started to perform and they all did great. I was a little hurt seeing Daniel. But it was worth it to see the rest of my boys. Finally, they started the m&g and I hopped in line. This is how I was going to surprise him. I waited for about 45 minutes and it was my turn. I walked up with my head down.
D- hey, cutie.
C- hey, Dani.
I looked up at him. I tried not to cry.
D- ohmygosh, CECE YOURE HERE!
He hugged me and I was a little resistant at first. Then I hugged back so it wouldn't seem suspicious. We got yelled at for taking too much time so I kept going down the line and said hi to all of the boys and they took pictures of me and put it on their story. Then I got to Zach.
Z- hey, g. Can I take a boomerang of us?
C- sure.
He kissed my cheek in the boomerang and I winked. He posted it on his Instagram story. I left and decided to go back to the hotel. I text Zach to let him know. I sat there and waiting for that dreaded knock on my door. I opened it. And it was Daniel.