My Boy(s)?

I woke up around 6 am and went straight on my phone. I noticed I had a text from Jack.
Jackie💕- hey boo, want to go shopping today? I really need some alone time w my gal
I laughed and responded
C❤️- of course Jackie Boo. See you at 10??
I decided to hit the gym since I haven't gone since I moved to L.A. Plus, I have four hours before I have to meet Jack.
C- LOOOOOOGANNNNNNNN
L- CECEEEEEEE
C- hey big bro, wanna go to the gym?
L- you know it.
We both ran to our rooms to get ready. I threw on black leggings with mesh sides and a white cropped t shirt with a black Nike sports bra underneath. I did double Dutch braids and put on my white nikes. I headed downstairs to meet Lo.
L- C, what are you wearing??
I looked at my outfit.
C- an adorable outfit, duh.
L- you need merch.
He ran over to the closet and threw me the female Maverick tank top. I quick threw it on.
C- better?
L- much. You need to start wearing more merch. Always plug, baby sis.
We ran out to the Yeti and went to the gym to work out.
*2 hrs later*
We finally got home. Gosh, that felt good.
*text alert*
Dani❤️❤️- can I come over? Or you come here?
C❤️- I'm actually going shopping with Jack for a little. But want to do something after?
Dani❤️❤️- of course. but don't let jack flirt. you're mine, babygirl 😉
My heart skipped a beat. I have two amazing boys practically fighting over me.
I ran downstairs to grab a Logang Paulers camo shirt from the merch closet.
L- Cece what are you doing?
C- I'm going shopping with Jack and you said I need to wear merch more often. So I am. But this shirt is going to be mine permanently because I'm cutting it to make a crop top. K thanks!
I ran upstairs and cut the shirt. It looked super cute. I paired it with black ripped jeans and my white slip on vans. I left my hair in the Dutch braids and put on my black and white Maverick hat.
C- dang, I look good.
Ja- hell yeah.
I jumped and turned around to face jack.
C- holy crap Jack you scared me
Ja- sorry girl. Didn't mean to. I was just so excited to see you.
I hugged jack. He picked me up and spun me around.
Ja- ready?
I nodded and grabbed my purse on the way out.
C- bye Lo!
L- nice merch, C! love you too!
Jack opened the car door for me, and he hopped in the driver side. We headed to shop.
Jack and I shopped from 10 am until 3 pm.
C- thanks for shopping with me Jackie. I had a lot of fun.
Ja- thanks for coming C.
C- no problem. Can you take me to your house? Dani wants me to hang out with him.
Jack rolled his eyes.
Ja- sure.
C- jack. What's wrong?
Ja- you're always with him. The one time I get to spend some quality time with you, he whisks you away once again. But it's cool.
We sat in silence the rest of the ride to their house.
D- hey guys!
Daniel hugged me as jack walked to his room. I was staring at his bedroom door as Daniel dragged me to his room.
D- show me what you got beautiful.
C- okayyyy but it's not all that great.
I showed Daniel everything I bought and he liked it all. Finally, I got to what I was wearing to the Teen Choice Awards.
D- oh. My. Gosh. Cece you're going to look stunning. I mean, you already do, but oh my.
Daniel was practically drooling at this point. I put my stuff away and sat on the bed with Dani.
C- can we have a family night? Like all the boys, Logan, Mark, Brendan, George?
D- sure. But maybe Logan can have the older guys at your house and you can hang here with us.
C- yeah, sounds good. We need to have a party soon though.
I texted Lo to tell him the plan.
C- hey, I'm gonna run home and throw together a bag. I'm gonna stay the night so I'm gonna need some stuff.
D- okay, babygirl. I'm gonna send Corbyn and Zach to go grab some snacks.
I ran home to grab my bag.
L- yo, what are you doing?
C- grabbing some stuff to go to the boys' house.
L- you spending the night?
C- yeah.
L- be careful. Don't get into trouble.
C- got it.
I got all my stuff and headed back to the boys. This will be fun.