Flowers

Flowers? I wanted to see if there was a card attached, so I bent down to pick them up. When I stood up, there was someone in front of me.
C- Zach?!
I jumped on him and hugged him tightly.
Z- so I see you missed me.
C- OF COURSE I DID!!
I kissed all over his face (except his lips) and he just laughed.
C- wait. What about tour? Shouldn't you be heading to your next show?
Z- I'm just going to fly there and meet the boys. I wanted to see you first. I hated how you left without saying goodbye. I knew you were hurt though so I accepted it.
I looked down at my feet. I felt terrible about everything. Zach used his finger to lift my chin and our eyes met.
Z- Cece. Why do you look upset?
C- I can't do this anymore Zach. I.....I ruin everything. I ruined my relationship with Daniel. I ruined the bond that all of you had since 4/5 of you were hitting on me or liked me. I just can't do anything right. I'm so sorry you flew all the way out here to see me like this.
I went to turn and walk back inside. Then, Zach pulled my wrist. I turned around to face him and he kissed me. He put his hand on my face and held me close. I kissed back.
When we pulled away, I was blushing.
Z- sooo ummmm
I could tell he didn't know what to say.
C- come inside, weirdo.
I grabbed his hand and he followed me inside.
C- MOM! Zach is here! We're gonna go up to my room!
Zach and I ran upstairs. I flopped on my bed and patted the area next to me. He jumped beside me.
C- soooo watcha want to do Z?
Z- ummm I don't care. You can decide.
C- uh it's too late to actually go do anything so why don't we watch some Netflix?
Z- I was hoping you would say that.
He smirked and I hit him.
Z- hey! What was that for?
C- be a gentleman, Zachary.
Z- whatever you say, Cecelia.
I shot him a death glare and he kissed my forehead. I cuddled up next to him and we watched netflix until both of us fell asleep.

*next morning*
I woke up and Zach was still sleeping. I started to shower his face with kisses so he would wake up.
Z- good morning beautiful.
C- dang, you have a hot morning voice Z.
He winked and hugged me.
C- let gooooo I have to shower so I can be ready to fly with you on time.
Z- WAIT, WHAT?!
C- yeah, I decided to come with you to the next stop on tour. Not too big of a deal.
I walked into the bathroom and Zach was still sitting on my bed shocked. I quickly showered. I popped my head out of the door.
C- hey, Z I forgot clothes can you pick out an outfit for me?
Z- sure thing.
He ran over to my closet and picked out an outfit. He handed it to me and I quickly changed. I'm impressed. The boy has style. He picked out a camo cropped sweatshirt, ripped jean shorts and my white slip on vans. I quickly threw my hair up in a messy bun and was ready.
Z- you're hot C.
C- thank you Z.
I went over and wrapped my arms around his neck. I was about to kiss him and.....
C- SHIT! ITS 3:30! Our plane leaves in an hour and a half!
I quickly threw all of the stuff I needed into my book bag. We ran downstairs and said goodbye to my mom and called an uber. We rushed to the airport and luckily made it in time. Something Different Tour, here I come!