Jealousy

Until I realized the boys leave for tour tomorrow.
C- Dani?
D- yeah?
C- you guys are leaving me tomorrow. What am I supposed to do?
Tears start forming in your eyes as you think about all of the gorgeous girls that your boys will be meeting. Dani notices your tears and wipes them away.
D- C. You don't have to worry. You're mine and no one else can change that. I love you so much now and I will love you just as much as when we get back. Okay?
I nodded my head and Daniel kissed my forehead. We all hopped in the car and headed home. When we got home we all were chilling on the couch. And suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Jack jumped up.
Ja- ILL GET IT!
We all let him go because he seemed excited. And then I saw her. Aspen Loeffler. And she was kissing MY Jackie?!
I sat there and my jaw dropped.
Ja- guys, uh I need to tell you something. I'm dating Aspen.
All of the guys looked shocked. But it was like an excited shocked, unlike mine. Mine was pure jealousy.
C- it's nice to see you Aspen, congrats. You got a good one.
I mustered up a fake smile and went up to Daniels room. I couldn't believe it. Jack is dating HER? Suddenly, Daniel came up.
D- Hey what's going on? You seemed really upset back there.
C- uhhh yeah it's just because Jack is now dating her and she's going on tour with you guys. I'm jealous because she gets to see her boyfriend the whole time you're away.
He looked at me. I felt like his eyes were seeing right through me and the lie I told. Of course I was jealous, but of the fact that she gets to date Jack! A part of me still has some feelings for him.
D- you still like him don't you?
C- of course not. I'm yours Dani.
D- doesn't mean there aren't feelings. Look, I think you should go. I can't have this kind of stress the day before I leave for tour. And because my girlfriend is jealous that jack has one?! No. I can't do it Cece. I'm sorry. This isn't a breakup, just I need my space until we leave.
I just nodded my head and left as tears streamed down my face. I didn't even say goodbye to the boys as I walked out. I walked home humiliated, hurt, and lonely. I cannot believe I just ruined that relationship again.
When I got home I ran up to my room, and cried myself to sleep once again.

*next morning*
I woke up and decided to shower and get ready for the day. I put on my ripped jeans, white v neck and my checkered slip on's. I straightened my hair and was ready to go. I decided just to text the boys their goodbyes because Daniel is still mad at me. All of a sudden, there was a knock at my bedroom door.
C- come innnnn
It was Zach.
C- oh, hey Z. What's up?
Z- you're seriously not going to come say goodbye to us?
C- Daniel is pissed off at me right now. I think it's best.
He nodded his head and went to leave, but he turned around and jumped on me.
Z- Ceceeeee I'm gonna miss youuuuuu
I just laughed and patted his back.
C- it's okay. I'll miss you too.
Zach hugged me one last time and I kissed his cheek as he went to leave. He blushed and waved as he headed out. It made me realize how much these boys mean to me. I decided to go shopping to get my mind off things. As I was about to leave, I saw their car drove off with all of the boys packed inside. And they were gone. Just like that.